LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Your last relationship: How long did it last? Scale of 1-10 how badly did it end?

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree41Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th October 2017, 12:49 AM   #106
Established Member

First relationship: Engaged and together for 4 years. She cheated on me and married a woman. Told me when I was in combat for a year. 10

Second relationship: She had a girlfriend on the side and asked my friends to gang bang her. Ended in a year. 8 because she was a sex addict and had sex with me 3 times a day doing anything, I mean anything, I asked of her.

Third relationship: Met on a train and 3 weeks later we were engaged and are still married for 45 years. She had a live in girlfriend that she shared with me.

I do not know why every relationship I had is with a bi woman who I did not know was bi when we started the relationship.
Old 5th October 2017, 1:56 AM   #107

6 months, breakup was 2/10 but she left me feeling empty and needless. I really miss her.
Rosso Cianciana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 2:22 AM   #108
Established Member

14 months. I rate it a 9. It was a FWB relationship. I loved him. I should not have let myself love him. He was just using me and it hurts like hell. I am 5 months no contact. I am taking it day by day. I really hope he meets someone like himself so he can grow up and be a real man instead of hurting people. I am too tenderhearted for my own good. I fell too fast and too hard for him. I found out he was a sex offender and that made me feel even more like an idiot. I will forgive him one day but I will never forget what he did and how he treated me.
sweetgirl75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2017, 2:30 AM   #109
Established Member

Lump a bump a bump.
Old 11th November 2017, 4:01 AM   #110
Established Member

Friends since childhood. Dated for 1.5 years and when it ended it was at least 9/10. Sometimes you just don't see it coming but people can change so much, you wonder if you ever really knew them at all.
Jagged100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2017, 8:34 AM   #111
Established Member

I had some relationship during high school and but I will count the ones I feel was proper relationships.

1st relationship, 3 years during high school and university time, it ended becasue he fell for someone else. I was quite upset, but he also cheated on me so it was mostly anger. I met someone new 3 month after myself, So I would say a 6

2nd relationship, the one i met directly after my high school/uni relationship. It lasted 3 years as well. We kinda lost intrerest in each other and mutually parted ways so I would say a 2.

3rd relationship, this guy I met around 4 month after the previous one. It lasted 6 month. I moved abroad and he broke up with me through phone, I agreed this would be for the best as well so kinda mutual but he was the one who brought it up. I was sad and lonley in the new country so it hurt quite a lot, but mostly becasue everything was new and scary. So I would say a 6 in the beginning but mostly it was a 4. During this time I met an amazing guy in the new country that I just clicked with in every way, like no one else before.

Which leades my to my current situation. 4th relationship, lasted almost 3 years. It ended with me being dumped 3 weeks before our anniversary. I'm really hurt and heartbroken for the first time in my life. I would say this is defenitley a 10 or even more. Panic attack and anxiety. I'm madly in love with him and wanted to ask this guy for his hand, apparently he felt different as he ended it with saying "I haven't loved you for month and I'm unhappy being with you". I'm in my 3,5 weeks since he dumped me and I wish everyday that we will get back togheter.
Darkchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2017, 9:43 PM   #112
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkchan View Post
I had some relationship during high school and but I will count the ones I feel was proper relationships.

1st relationship, 3 years during high school and university time, it ended becasue he fell for someone else. I was quite upset, but he also cheated on me so it was mostly anger. I met someone new 3 month after myself, So I would say a 6

2nd relationship, the one i met directly after my high school/uni relationship. It lasted 3 years as well. We kinda lost intrerest in each other and mutually parted ways so I would say a 2.

3rd relationship, this guy I met around 4 month after the previous one. It lasted 6 month. I moved abroad and he broke up with me through phone, I agreed this would be for the best as well so kinda mutual but he was the one who brought it up. I was sad and lonley in the new country so it hurt quite a lot, but mostly becasue everything was new and scary. So I would say a 6 in the beginning but mostly it was a 4. During this time I met an amazing guy in the new country that I just clicked with in every way, like no one else before.

Which leades my to my current situation. 4th relationship, lasted almost 3 years. It ended with me being dumped 3 weeks before our anniversary. I'm really hurt and heartbroken for the first time in my life. I would say this is defenitley a 10 or even more. Panic attack and anxiety. I'm madly in love with him and wanted to ask this guy for his hand, apparently he felt different as he ended it with saying "I haven't loved you for month and I'm unhappy being with you". I'm in my 3,5 weeks since he dumped me and I wish everyday that we will get back togheter.
Sorry about your situation :/
Darkchan likes this.
ZayKayWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2018, 7:24 PM   #113
Established Member

Bububububump.
Old 27th January 2018, 7:49 PM   #114
Established Member

Latest relationship: 18 months.

The breakup: 0
We hugged, had a glass of wine and watched a movie.

The following month : 25 after fighting for two weeks, we barely say hi to each other. I check up on him every morning (heís diabetic and I make sure he isnít crashing) and he asks me if I fed thefogs when he wakes up from his nap.
GoreSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2018, 1:52 PM   #115
Established Member

One last bump then I think I'm gonna let this topic die. Thanks for all your contributions. Learning a lot.