EX broke up with me 1,5 weeks ago any chance to get back together?

My GF broke up with me a 1,5 week ago after 1,5 years when she claimed that she was never that happy in her life, she broke up with me saying that it is not the same as it was before. Week before her mother called me if my EX is fine. Recently she had mood swings because her father has lung cancer and has maximum 2-3 months . We are still living together because we rented flat 5 months ago. After the break up she acted very angry for 3 days after that we had normal conversation about the situation regarding us and her dad. She is really devastated by knowing that her dad will be here only for 3 months (her dad was for her hero). After that I agreed to move out for few days to give her space. We had good conversation she hugged me when I was living saying that I will see our dog very frequently. Then I had to go to my parents she told that she will be with her mom for this time being. Now I have to go back to my flat. I am not sure if we can get back together in this situation (I would like to be her support but if she doesn’t want I will respect. Because I think that after I move our or she moves out it is DONE for good, right?

Yes, it is done for good at this point in time. The fact that she is never that happy in her life alone means that she's unsuitable for a relationship.

I sympathize with whats shes going through, but that alone isn't a reason to end it with someone you love. If anything, we tend to want our loved ones closer during these times.

Her anger towards you though, is excusable. Never tolerate ill communication.

Get your stuff and get out of there, walk away and don't look back. Its very noble to still want to be there for her, but she's already decided that she doesn't want you there. Sorry to have to say.

• Like 1

You should look into the break clauses for the flat lease, what is required to sever the tenancy? If one of you moves out will they still be liable for 50% of the rent, or will the remainer be liable for 100%?

Don't trust intuition or trust in these cases. See what is in black and white.

And don't make any decisions (ie moving out or telling her she can stop paying her half) until you've researched.