Broke up 2 days ago but living together

To sum it up we have been together 1,5 years the beginning of the relationship was extraordinary perfect. We have been there for each other and we felt it as never before. We had be support for each other. The time went on and we were moving in together. Few days before moving in her dad has been diagnosed with cancer on lungs. It was total disaster for her she was totally down she had suicidal thoughts and then she started to take pills (lexaurin, mirtazapin and remood). We moved in and something was different it was not the same as before. One time she stopped taking mirtazapin and attempted to comit suicide it was after 3 months we lived together. Then we had good times and then before christmas she stopped taking Lexaurin and she suddenly totally switched her behaviour, like totally, it was total ignore from her side and 14 days later she told me it is not the same and she wants to break up. When we were talking about the break up she was mentioning that both of us are struggling and she wants me to be happy, she told me that she will grieve a lot after we split and cannot imagine that. The issue is that we are still living together and she cannot move out since she has no money. We had deep discussion we agreed that it is not like before but couldnt find the cause. She told me that she doesn’t feel it same way she cried a lot and told me that she thinks that if the relationship didnt work with me it will not work with another men. Frankly I dont know what to do, I care about her and I think I love her but this is really tough situation for me and her. She did not remove that she is in relationship with me on social media and didnt remove pictures together and descriptions yet. What should I do? We are still living together and I kind of feel that I want her back.

She's really not in a good place for a relationship. The absolute best thing to do is to completely let her go. When she's better and things with her dad have settled, maybe she'll be in a better position.

In the meantime she has very clearly ended the relationship and it is absolutely essential that you go total NC. This will serve your healing and improve a chance of reconciliation, but only if you look after yourself.

Whats the situation with the shared home? One of you needs to go ASAP, unless its your home then she needs to go. Does she have family/friends she can stay with? Remember, every moment of you both being together will just reinforce her decision and prolong your own healing.