What do I do ?

Ok do this may seem like a lot but I really need some advice...I've been seeing this girl about 2 years...we got along she had her life I had mine..she has 2 boys and I have two young children..we used to hang out a lot but with me working full time and her in school and working we couldn't spend every second with each other ..about 6 months ago I noticed on her tablet that she was sexting with a young guy next door ..I confronted her she cried and begged me not to go and I feel like a sucker now but I stayed...it's been bothering me so much and she claimed nothing would happen but I had a hard time believing her..she's 41 and suffers from

Severe anxiety and maybe depression ..I will be honest I put a wall up after that cuz I wasn't sure what was gonna happen and she said I pushed her away but st the same time I felt like she was pushing me away..I love her so much and she said she loved me with everything she has..her little guy never gave us much time alone but that was something I could deal with ..we've had this problem before every once in awhile she has a breakdown ..her kids are very badly behaved and she's in school and trying to work that now she says she needs space ..I tell her I love her and she asks me to stop but she said I can tell her I love her but she won't say it back and she says she can't handle the texts and needs space ..I'm trying to hard to do this plz help!

I’m sorry about your situation, friend. From what you’ve shared, since your GF seem to be showing signs of infidelity to your relationship, I would suggest that you consider counseling and deal with the issues at hand. As you’re already aware, dating as single parents, it’s not just the two of you -- your children are also involved, and you don’t want to drag them along into an unhealthy environment. I feel that it’ll be good for you and your GF to take the time to really consider what this relationship means to you and if there’s a future. Take care!