Baby Alone In Babylon (ex-love walked away from me)

larsouille858

She walked away from me, break on Dec 14 then break-up on Dec 29th. It has been awful and it still is. Anxieties, lack of sleep, loss of weight, "depression au dessus du jardin".

Married many times and on going divorce, we got involved for 11 months, the past 6 months were very intense on my end... not sure on her end anymore. She filed divorce saying she was motivating because of me, we planned on living together with her young daughter.

I think she had so much to go through that it triggered defense mechanisms towards me. Her daughter (noble cause) was I think the main factor. She could not easily take the separation of her parents and she rejected me, sometimes taking it on her mother.

We had a few arguments as to me going to have a drink w/ ex g/f, she was hurt that I would prefer to go and see her rather than spending time with her. BTW, she is also seeing a married man, she met him prior to meeting me and she twice tried to leave him for me but she could not... Strange connection, she said that he reminds him of her father. She is friend w/ his wife, I met both on many occasions but over time, it became difficult for me to accept the situation and she was overwhelmed.

She broke-up w/ me in a very cruel and cold fashion, she said lately over the telephone that this is the best way for her to stop a relationship, straight and least emotional as is possible. I am stuck with her, wake up at night and drive by her place, or places we went together.

I feel like an emotional homeless... I wish I could come out of this vicious circle. Her way to break up does not correlate with the woman I had in my arms for many months, feeling her tears at night when we made love rolling down her visage and disappearing in the darkness of the night. Worst is to imagine her nude with another man. Any similar experience? I need help to move on w/ my life.

Pumpingiron34

Screw this whole entire situation. Woman, just switch up there whole personality when they dump you. Honestly, do not contact her at all and vanish completely. Its the only way to gain some sort of control. Work on your self and before you know it you'll be screwing some other chick who your just as wild for in the sunset of the day. Let her sleep with all the dudes she wants. She'll just do the same **** to them.

Hello,

Sorry for what has happened to you. Please spend time evaluation the condition of the relationship and decide whether you want to fight for her. Whatever you decide, plan how you will do things differently, whether in the same relationship or in another. Wishing you well, and emotional healing. Please checkout this link Is Your Marriage Built on a Solid Foundation? | A Listly List for resources

Sorry to hear what happened. There were signs really that this woman was a walking disaster. She had been married several times (if I have understood correctly) which suggests that long relationships are not her forte. She was involved with a married man and, by the sound of it, hadn't got him out of her system. All in all, it sounds as if she does not find it easy to stay with one guy for long.

It's horrible that she was so cold about breaking up with you. She may well be the kind of person who throws herself into things and then pulls out again just as quickly. I don't think you would have had a happy relationship with her. There would have been drama and infidelities. Think about whether you could have coped with that.