I think I blew it

I was with my mom the other day on my way to the mall and my ex ended up calling her. He told her he was in town and asked her and my cousin to stop by . So they did , him not knowing I was in the car he hopped in the whole time he starred at me and tried to start conversation. I couldn't talk so I looked at my phone and gave him attitude the whole time I was so unconfortable. The next day his friends asked me where was I going to party I told they. Of course my ex popped up with all his friends I act as if he wasn't there , I hugged all his friends then went back to my section. My friends told me he was looking at me the whole night I didn't want to look. While it was to leave a girl that I knew he use to date was at the party . He called her over to him and started conversation. I became upset I told him to stay away and never contact my family again. He was confused and asked me why was I saying that to him and I let him know why. Outside the girl came up to me and told me she think he was using her to make me jealous but he never asked her out he was just seeing how she's been. Did I mess up badly?

Maybe a bit of an overreaction at that particular moment, but if you want him out of your life it's probably best that he stop contacting your family. Sounds like that was a very awkward situation in the car; I'm surprised your mom went to see him with you in tow. How old are you?

• Like 1

I think you both just need to stop playing all these childish games with each other.

If you have something to say, be honest. You want to work things out and get back with him? put that stubbornness behind you and act in a mature, respectful manner.

You want to reconcile? Have you told him this? Are the two exes out of your life? That, according to your first thread is the reason why you broke up in the first place. You refuse to reach out to him and now you've told him to stay away from your family. If I were your ex I would not think you wanted to reconcile...

If the reason why you broke has not been resolved then there is no reason to take a shot at reconciliation.

I'm 28 and I want to work it out , I was just hurt at the time. But I want him to come to me as a man both threw family and friends.

What do you mean by this?

If he wants to come back to you, shouldn't he have come to you directly? I don't get why family and friend should be involved at all.