I completely lost my cool

Everyone knows me as the "nice one" the one who never gets too mad. I've been seeing this guy for 6 months. He treated me like a queen , called me everyday texted me. He was a friend of my cousins and even told my cousin that we were dating so I assumed he wanted something serious. He even encouraged me to write for my favourite online editorial. One day out of the blue he said that he's not sure if he wanted a serious relationship and he thinks he should be more of a mentor to me since he's almost 30 and I'm 23. I fell for it and kept seeing him kept having sex with him. One day he invited me to his friends party I had thought he wanted to introduce me to his friends he encouraged me to bring my friends too. I was happy and taking pictures with him telling my friends all about him. The next day he told me that he is still seeing his ex and I should just see other people and see him occasionally. He said that I was young and he was a loser that I shouldn't focus on him I was furious but I guess he had some kind of good manipulation we were still seeing each other having sex. Eventually i felt so disrespected and completely left. Stopped replying to his texts he would invite me to parties I wouldn't answer , he would say hi I'm just checking on you I wouldn't answer. Blocked his number. Few months later I found myself working on my self esteem and dating the right way. I met a good guy and he became my boyfriend for a month now but last weekend I got a call from him at 3 am through his friends phone and an email saying I know I'm the last you wanna hear from but hope you're doing well ..I completely snapped and told him exactly what I felt with him hoping to even pierce him in some ways.

I replied Stop getting your friends to call me at 3am. Stop texting or emailing me.

Yeah I see you just stop.

While you and your friend attempted to prank call me at 3 am, I was with a man who knows my worth. For whatever reason why you thought it was a good idea to email me hours later after convincing your friend to call me at 3am Is beyond me. I hesitated to reply to this email cause I would either get the following:

-the generic "but I still care"

-I know you don't want to hear from me "but" *inserts pathetic one liner*

You're used to this by now, getting blocked out or ignored by women who "suddenly hate you" you and I both know how we got here.

Something about what you just wrote was just very irritating to me. Like you now SUDDENLY acknowledge that your the last I wanna hear from but you still squeeze in a sentence that really doesn't mean much lol. Im only replying now cause I've acknowledged a lot about what your actions have to say about you and I

Why is it that you have the luxury of leaving and re entering someone's life on your terms? Like everything aside, are we going to play dumb again where I have to point out each and every reason why I shouldn't even be talking to you.. the crazy amount of disrespect I received from you the whole duration we were talking? Don't get me wrong it's my fault too cause I tolerated it lol. I gave a boy permission to disrespect me over and over. Maybe that's why you felt it was okay. I thought it was okay too, after all you were my "mentor"

You're not a mentor. You suggested that I should write a contribution for my favourite online editorial. Cool suggestion. Still in fruition, focusing on my personal goal and career objectives and working with media consulting if you must know how I'm doing.

A mentor is someone who constantly challenges someone to challenge themselves.You're not a mentor just because you proclaimed yourself to be one. Although maybe one day you'll get there.

The truth is I settled for less..unsatisfactory sex , fake intimacy and more games. I never want to go back, I'm happier now.

This year I was forced to confront my physical health and self-esteem. This year has taught me so much and I'm very grateful. I encourage you to be honest with others and more importantly yourself. I hope you learn from this and mature. All the best.

I'm having feelings of guilt cause I feel that I went too far and everyone knows me to be calm. He even said that wasn't me, and "I'm better than that" why is this actually getting to me

• Like 1

He does not deserve your guilt. You have moved on, now its time to shut that chapter and continue with your happy life. This was closure for you.