Female friend (Ambiguous Rel)

Hi everyone, I just thought to write up here and share my long story and looking for a serious sort of advice here. I'm a guy.

I met up a beautiful woman through social media and became friends with her personally, she was the one who approached me first until we became close friends and becoming attracted to each other.

We are personally being parted to each other and seeing each other frequently, but as time goes by and I have told her that I am moving to other country, she felt sad and she became cold inch by inch and as she knows me better about my real attitude, I felt she's becoming against me and starting to get angry easily at little things, she takes me very serious and being too sensitive to some words that I am uttering to her while to think it doesn't seem to get that way.

We fought a few times and got fixed up but the last time that I am trying my best to catch up with her, but in more than a month and half together, she totally left me. She said a lot of promising things the she won't leave my side and never will happen to leave me but after the last fight she finally gave up to me which made me broken.

I gave a lot of efforts and never asks for a change because I did it with my own personal happiness but nothings happened.. I chased her again and again but it seems will never work anymore, we haven't talking over a week now. I just ended up crying whenever I wanted to and I can't stop it, it made me very sad and broke me badly, I just can't imagine how the things came up like nothing.

Do this girl had a loved me back at least a little bit? I have met her parents and siblings quite a few times and befriend to her older brother, but now it made me these things to get embarrassed to her parents to think that I'm a bad guy.. Thanks.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
paragraphs~T

you sound broken, so why not go for broke and ask her to move with you, to marry you?

if she says no, the upside is that you will soon be far far away.

good luck

• Author

Yes, it does definitely hurt me coz she didn't kept her words while I used to trust her from the beginning, she told me to let her know if I will change, but it turned out that she swallowed her own words