I don't think HE knows what he wants

Isittolatenow

He told me he still loves me, but can no longer do the distance in our relationship. So I move on, then he sends me a Birthday present. We flirt, he tells me if we were a mile apart it would be a no brainer, that he knows I could make him properly happy as I have done before.

A mutual friend pushed him on it, he said he still has feelings, but it's not going to happen.

So I try to move on. I tell him I can't be friends until the feelings - mainly mine, have gone. He still messages me, drops in comments such as 'you know me so well'.

Today he messaged me and said that he'd heard from a mutual friend, and that he's fed up of people asking him about us. So I put 'I don't want anything from you anymore, we may be friends at some point,but I'm moving on. I still care, you know that, but this isn't what YOU want. I've accepted that, now please accept what I'm saying. We can't be friends.' He's read it. No reply.

Now I feel like rubbish again. It's like we've just broken up all over again.

Every time he replies it will put you right back to square 1. The only way to prevent that is to block him. Stop stalking him.

Edited by PegNosePete
uare 1.

it happened to me.. i was on a Long Distance Relationship. we were dating for 5 years but in the last months he started to act weird.. and finally he told me that he loved me but he didn't want to be on a long distance relationship anymore, he wants me to move in with him but i couldn't right in the moment.. and all ended up bad.. even though he didn't tell me to break up, his inferences at the end killed my feelings and when i finally broke up with him, he was like wanting me back, suffering and all.. anyway.. when your partner accept to be on a LDR its because he wants to be on it and he will do anything to close the distance no matter what.... but most important because he loves you, and he'll sacrifices anything just to have you. if your partner told you he didn't want your LDR anymore even if he told you he loves you, its because his feelings aren't the same as it was before. my advice: keep moving on! sometime second chances aren't good.. most of the time when you get back with your ex, the relationship doesn't last that long.. because it was a reason you broke up in the first time. keep moving on, you took a good step, telling him that you can't be friends. now go no contact! delete him or block him if you feel like he will contact you again! go find someone local, you deserve it, you deserve a man who wants you in every circumstances, LDR are hard and unpredictable .. believe me. thank God you were able to got out of there. you will thanks yourself later :)

Edited by Nathaly