She finally won

Hello guys, today I broke with my GF after almost 2 years, she is 27 I'm 26.

We met at our workplace and during all this time my female boss despised me,

It happens to be that she and my girlfriend are close friends.

All these 2 years my boss gave me hell at work, but I stayed because I needed the money,

few month ago my gf got an option for better work in different place,

my boss texted her and I read the messages,

she said to my gf "find yourself a new guy, sexy jewish guy that really worth your time, and dump your boyfriend"

my gf replied and said "not now... slowly... I still have feelings for him"

After reading that I felt betrayed, how its possible that the person I love let her talk like this and wont event defend me when I did everything for her.

We had a fight and eventually I stayed with her because I love her like crazy.

a week ago my boss informed us that she quits and leaves the company,

I have a new boss now which actually respects me and never bother me and my relationship at the office.

last night my ex boss called my gf and they talked for almost 2 hours, about all the changes in the company, my gf told me to be quiet so she wont hear but I heard everything but wasnt bothered much,

I wasnt bothered much until I heard saying to my gf "if you get the new job, the first thing you need to to do is dump him(me)" my gf knew I heard it,

she looked at me and smiled and said to her "everything will be alright"

she basically gave my gf and order and my gf didn't shut her up, I felt completely alone at that point, felt deep stress inside.

Today I gave her an ultimatum, I told her to end all contacts with our ex GF or I'm out of her life, she kept saying that she loves me but its impossible for her to do so basically because she is impossible to handle as a person.

I took my stuff and I left, I already feel devastated but I haven't actually yet realized that its over.

My ex boss actually won and got what she wanted.

I never had a long term relationship, she is the first girl that I fell in love with.

I'd really appreciate the support I can get here.

oldbutcurious

you are the one who left your girlfriend. she has issues keeping up with the bossy friend. she should block her.

but then, you can always date other women.

• Like 1

Drop kick both the GF and bass out of your life for good. They are toxic, selfish little girls whom you've been given too much power over your own life.

I understand you're saying you need the money, but quality of life must be a priority. I once temporarily took a job that paid little, was in an in between stage at the time. I had supportive co workers and for the short time I was there made some very good friends. I then got a job I'd been dreaming about.

Unfortunately life often has the wrong people in charge. Here you have a toxic b##ch who likes to keep people as miserable as herself, manipulating peoples relationships and lives. How these people get put in charge of other people I'll never know, but too often it happens.

You're saying you love this girl, but I'd urge you to take off the rose tinted glasses and see her for who she is. She's been friends with someone who treats you badly for TWO years. That says something about her, and what little respect she's had for you all this time.

You've seen the evidence with your own eyes and have done the right thing by leaving your GF. Get yourself in a happier work place also.

Your boss hasn't won anything, she's already lost which is why she is so miserable. Ex gf lost you and that is her loss.

Edited by fromheart
  • Like 1
  • Author
Drop kick both the GF and bass out of your life for good. They are toxic, selfish little girls whom you've been given too much power over your own life.

I understand you're saying you need the money, but quality of life must be a priority. I once temporarily took a job that paid little, was in an in between stage at the time. I had supportive co workers and for the short time I was there made some very good friends. I then got a job I'd been dreaming about.

Unfortunately life often has the wrong people in charge. Here you have a toxic b##ch who likes to keep people as miserable as herself, manipulating peoples relationships and lives. How these people get put in charge of other people I'll never know, but too often it happens.

You're saying you love this girl, but I'd urge you to take off the rose tinted glasses and see her for who she is. She's been friends with someone who treats you badly for TWO years. That says something about her, and what little respect she's had for you all this time.

You've seen the evidence with your own eyes and have done the right thing by leaving your GF. Get yourself in a happier work place also.

Your boss hasn't won anything, she's already lost which is why she is so miserable. Ex gf lost you and that is her loss.

I'm not saint, I have treated her bad multiple times too, I was insecure and wasn't really exprienced, but she didn't leave me she knew how it is for me.

I truly believe that she loves me, when I left she said I gave up on her, she said she never took seriously the things that our boss said.

At some point I didn't knew who to believe and if I'm being played, I just got tired of being a joke for her.

The only thing I didn't understand is why she kept her as friend ? She didn't just talk bad about me, she also humiliated her at work, said bad things about her family.

Yet she remained loyal and lost all self respect.

Could years of manipulation turn a person to a puppet?

• Author
Wasn't this exact thread posted a while back? Whats changed since then??

Pretty much yes, but it's the same story that repeat itself, but this time it's over.

• Author

She texted me now... asked if I can come over after work to talk, she said she won't try to convince me of anything.

I haven't replied , I have no clue what to do.

Reading back your relationship has been riddled with issues. Consider it a blessing.

LMAO... I too read back on his relationships...

mother of god... you should be celebrating:cool:

• Like 1
Pretty much yes, but it's the same story that repeat itself, but this time it's over.

So if you have been through this before in your relationship and have reconciled, what makes it "over" this time?

Hello guys, today I broke with my GF after almost 2 years, she is 27 I'm 26.

We met at our workplace and during all this time my female boss despised me,

It happens to be that she and my girlfriend are close friends.

All these 2 years my boss gave me hell at work, but I stayed because I needed the money,

few month ago my gf got an option for better work in different place,

my boss texted her and I read the messages,

she said to my gf "find yourself a new guy, sexy jewish guy that really worth your time, and dump your boyfriend"

my gf replied and said "not now... slowly... I still have feelings for him"

After reading that I felt betrayed, how its possible that the person I love let her talk like this and wont event defend me when I did everything for her.

We had a fight and eventually I stayed with her because I love her like crazy.

a week ago my boss informed us that she quits and leaves the company,

I have a new boss now which actually respects me and never bother me and my relationship at the office.

last night my ex boss called my gf and they talked for almost 2 hours, about all the changes in the company, my gf told me to be quiet so she wont hear but I heard everything but wasnt bothered much,

I wasnt bothered much until I heard saying to my gf "if you get the new job, the first thing you need to to do is dump him(me)" my gf knew I heard it,

she looked at me and smiled and said to her "everything will be alright"

she basically gave my gf and order and my gf didn't shut her up, I felt completely alone at that point, felt deep stress inside.

Today I gave her an ultimatum, I told her to end all contacts with our ex GF or I'm out of her life, she kept saying that she loves me but its impossible for her to do so basically because she is impossible to handle as a person.

I took my stuff and I left, I already feel devastated but I haven't actually yet realized that its over.

My ex boss actually won and got what she wanted.

I never had a long term relationship, she is the first girl that I fell in love with.

I'd really appreciate the support I can get here.

why let the opinion of your ex gf boss, ruin your relationship.

try to work it out!

doesnt seem worth it to leave because your ex gf boss does not like you.

your ex gf should find a new job

or just ignore the comments of her ex boss

Your (ex) GF is an disloyal biatch, in my not so humble opinion. You dumped her? Good for you. Keep her dumped and find yourself a respectable partner and one who respects you and the relationship.

Getting told by your boss how to run your love life and not standing up for your SO?? SMH