HUGE WORD - LIMERENCE - Regret, Grief, Depression, Panic

Hello,

I posted here awhile back in a panic, and things haven't gotten much worse.

In short, I was dating someone wonderful for 10 months, she subtly pushed for more, I held back in fear of abandonment, she sublet her apartment, bought a plane ticket to travel and climb, I told her I loved her the day after she bought the ticket. We spent the last two weeks together and it was great, she left, and I've been a panicked mess w/ depression and obsessive thoughts of what could've been, her, and my condition. Though I do love her, it's left me debilitated beyond belief. For the first time in my life, I think I need SSRI's, as it's been the hardest time in my life.

We've been texting, and she's to the point where she sends me breadcrumbs. She used to say we can date when she gets back, but I've had to pretty much relocate back to my mothers house, while I'm still paying for an apartment in Montreal, where she lived, and still has a place.

Does anyone have any tips on how to make this process go by faster. I'm having insomnia, panic every day, and sometimes into the night. Crying alot, and not able to focus. I feel like it's ruining my life. Any help is appreciated.

I'll answer you with a statement and a question:

Love doesn't make people ill.

With that in mind, what might it be that you're suffering from?

Take care.

• Like 1
  • Author
I'll answer you with a statement and a question:

Love doesn't make people ill.

With that in mind, what might it be that you're suffering from?

Take care.

I think a fear of abandonment. It's why I didn't let myself get close enough to her while we were together, also ROCD. Those, I think are the main issues.

What hide behind them? Certainly other things, though I don't think love is perfect, and we, as the human aren't perfect.

Fundamentally flawed? Or the best possible versions of ourselves?

• Like 1