Ex acting strange

Iv been split up with me ex for 6 months, she ended it, we were together for nearly 6 years. She never phones me or anything, but sometimes try's to chat to me online, which i never reply to, for the simple reason i am not over her and it would hurt me to hear about what she is doing now. Anyway, the other night, i went out with one of my mates to burger king to get some food, when i got there she was there with one of her mates, so to avoid contact i drove on and decided to go to another burger king about 5 miles away. When i got there, she turned up, she must have guessed what id done, she just drove past then went. About half an hour later, she sent me a text message sayin "pathetic."

What was was the point of her turning up there and doing that??

LucreziaBorgia
Originally posted by pioneer

What was was the point of her turning up there and doing that??

Nothing infuriates more than indifference and being ignored. She can't stand the fact that you are curing yourself of the infection that she was in your heart. Continue what you are doing, only this time block even her messages and texts. Don't respond in any way, shape or form.

Even though she may not want you back, she likely doesn't want to accept that you are able to get over her and ignore her like that. I guess she feels entitled to your attention, and since she isn't getting it she strikes out in anger.

Angeleyez2583
Originally posted by pioneer

Thats true, but, why did she bother to waste her time, i mean its been 6 months

who knows why she did that... just don't give yourself false hope... girls are very spiteful.. i am a girl I should know