Break up for real or fake

Hey everyone!

My fiancé broke up with me about 2 weeks BUT still wants to live together and he says he still wants to do business together and that's his main focus-money and the business!

Background-stay at home mom of our 2 year old daughter but own multiple businesses personally and we have one collectively

We have been together 13 years

We just moved to a new state and he is stating that the pressure is on and he has to focus on our future and our child's future. I am so confused and he keeps telling me "I don't know how a mans mind works". When I asked him why do we need to break up in order for all that to happen he says it's semantics and he's still fully invested in our future he just needs to focus to make our dreams come true. If you broke up with me-we are no longer "we" and there is no more "our"

Soooooo confused! What are y'all thoughts????

Edited by Aceinthehole

I'm totally confused too to be honest, I think the 94 people that read this and didn't reply are too! So is it now a business relationship, and you just share the same house? Does he just not want to get married right now, and just wants to concentrate on the business first, or is that just an excuse? Do you think he is seeing anyone else? Is your relationship still intimate and loving? I think you need to get a clear picture on what is going on.

He wants to maintain his business and the financial security he has built up with you and see his child, BUT he wants to see other women, without the handicap of having a fiancée.

That is, I guess how "a man's mind works"...