How do you go 180 and back?

So my ex and I were dating for 3 minty, but it was a packed 3 months. She was the one that asked me out, then said ilu first and intro me to her family for dinners and played with her 4yr old son and watched cartoons, did that stuff bc she told me how much she loved me and her actions matched. Then after she asked me to go to her bros wedding and things were great. The night I meet them after a 4hr ride, we go out with everyone for rehearsal dinner and intro me to everyone, then in middle of night she tells me "I fell in love with you all over again" and I was ready happy. Mind you I didn't push her at all to any of this. Then a week after she needs a break, then get back, see her twice and then she's making plans for the next month, and bam....a text msg.

I called and her answer was she didn't have same feelings and couldn't force it. Said it changed a week before and wasn't sure what or why.She even said I'm the person she wanted to be with all my qualities and personality, genuine care, and confidence. I asked a few times, listed odf things and asked her to be brutally honest. Just that the excitement wasn't the same. I'd said how we had been unable to spend time alone since so how did She know? She said can't do this right now, but didn't know what the future held...

4 days later I asked her if she had any answers and she said how sorry she was to have lead me on and didn't want to feel that way etc. But that she was sure and wasn't changing her mound again, totally over and can't talk to me. I obviously annoyed her that I wanted an answer, but I feel used and like I'm the one who was over zealous in things.

I wss engaged beefier but she passed away so I know whet true love is and that's what it felt like. I would respond to her stuff in a way she said she always wished ppl would and that's why she wss so comfortable around me since day one. Wee would each think of same things at same time, had similar interests And both were honest about what wanted And needed.

I never felt as good, safe, and attracted to all areas of anyone in my life. She made me feel like she was the one. And I've never felt that, even w my late fiance when I'm honest w myself.

Oh and her suicide anniversary is today, so allot of feelings.

Thanks guys for listening. Any insight or advice. I know I can't talk to her and all the NC, I just want to get over this before I get hurt worse. Yes, I want to see her and feel like she's scared and made a decision that I reinforced thru not accepting it for 3 days. But I honestly never saw it coming this way and all my friends and hers are shocked..... bye for

Edited by Gambs44

Save your pride and self esteem. Vanish from her life. Who knows why she flip flopped. Be glad it was only 3 months before she showed her true colors.

She'd never hear from me again and I'd insure she had no means in contacting me either.

Then, I get right back on the dating horse and find someone else.

Sorry OP, but it sounds like she either met someone else or an ex has come back into her life.

I would let her go completely. After only three months, it won't be too difficult for you to move on.