The worst moments.. To be served as a diary for the heartbroken.

Cheryl11111111111111

Cheryl11111111111111

I am going to share my worst moments. I had horrible nights where I lacked sleep, courage and confidence through this. He still writes to me to tell me about his new "love life" "girlfriend" "ideal in his partner" "sex life'' etc and insists on doing this until it no longer hurts anymore. My pain was extended, excruciating and I am doing my best each day to remove him from my heart, soul and mind at his request. Yes! but do not worry.. Our relationship was rather complicated and forced. It was also not a private relationship and his "secretaries" were involved very much during our departure.

The worst for me was when the "subtle" signs began. I knew something was wrong but could never get a straight answer. It felt awful and I wanted No Contact but he always felt he was the stronger one in our relationship and never took me serious. He also took me for quite a ride.

Edited by Cheryl11111111111111
GorillaTheater
He still writes to me to tell me about his new "love life" "girlfriend" "ideal in his partner" "sex life'' etc and insists on doing this until it no longer hurts anymore.

Sounds like you'd be well-served by blocking/cutting off all communications and ignoring this joker's missives which might nonetheless slip through.

F*ck this guy and anything he has to say, especially about the new girl. What a dick move.

• Like 2
He still writes to me to tell me about his new "love life" "girlfriend" "ideal in his partner" "sex life'' etc and insists on doing this until it no longer hurts anymore.

Why would you subject yourself to such treatment?

• Like 3

It really appears that 99% of this torture you put yourself through was in fact self inflicted. Who DOESN'T block a person like this immediately after it ends?

Hopefully he's blocked now..

• Like 1
  • Author
Cheryl11111111111111

I am going to miss an online relationship. It turned sour and "he" stopped believing in me. I will always miss having someone to turn to 24/7. Someone who believed in me and with you I really did feel like I can do and be anything. I took you for granted. I didn't have my sh** together nor a functioning computer and a life where I could utilize your support properly. I am going to miss you. I want to believe that it's not to late but it is. It was a dead end relationship because I would have been content with nothing but an online chat every so often, day and night. The attachment I felt for you was causing me pain. I was only trying harder to win your approval and I wasn't able to be myself. I don't like war and I think if I did join the navy, I may have taken the ride all the way to base before I realized I was doing it to be something to you. If I couldn't be a good person then I would be a good fighter. It was cute when I was younger but not today. I do love you, I will always love you.

Now it's time to build a loving relationship with yourself, one where you support yourself and encourage yourself. One where you feel deserving and worthy of love.

Step away from the computer. Get your stuff together. Give yourself the time of day. Learn to believe in yourself.

Cultivate a loving relationship with yourself first. Then, you'll be able to attract a partner who also has a loving relationship with themselves. Then, you're more likely to have a loving relationship altogether.

Take care.

• Like 1

It's time to look after you, cut out anyone from your life that causes you pain, you need to think about your feelings and wellbeing. The love will fade, and you will love again in time. That's what I believe that my ex was removed from my life so I could find my true love. Stay strong and take care.

• Like 1
  • Author
Cheryl11111111111111

I hate you. You tell me not to contact you then you go ahead and contact me. You always do this. How am I suppose to move on when you are everywhere and you still write to me. I hate you because I am trying to move on. You need to leave me alone. You are always writing to me. It's time you leave me alone now too! You were just a rebound. I thank you because the guy you rebounded me from was a looser and I am tired of hearing about him. You told me to much. Why? Don't answer.. Just leave me alone!

I hate you. You tell me not to contact you then you go ahead and contact me. You always do this. How am I suppose to move on when you are everywhere and you still write to me. I hate you because I am trying to move on. You need to leave me alone.

If you want him to stop contacting you, then you need to block him on all avenues.

You're allowing him to contact you, and then you blame him for doing so. You are the one who is responsible for setting up and enforcing a boundary, not him. You are responsible for protecting yourself, not him.

• Like 3

The first thing I did was block my ex everywhere. He has his own selfish reasons for contacting you. You need to protect yourself, contact prevents you from healing. You need to be strong and just do it .... right now!

If you want him to stop contacting you, then you need to block him on all avenues.

You're allowing him to contact you, and then you blame him for doing so. You are the one who is responsible for setting up and enforcing a boundary, not him. You are responsible for protecting yourself, not him.