NC was broken by her

Okay been about 2 weeks now, and last weekend while she was on a girls trip in Vegas she texted me the blah text of how you feeling? I waited awhile said im well take care.

We were together lived together for a short time, she has a 3 year old daughter who I got very close with. She text me yesterday and says her daughter asked for me and she wanted to let me know that. She then text 3 or 4 other texts asking about how I am and that her kid misses me. At 11pm last night she then texts again and tell me that her daughter ask to see me, and told me how she had to explain that I wasn't coming over. She sent one last text saying I thought you'd like to hear that. I did reply this morning by saying I miss her too, give her a hug for me and i hope both of you have a great day.

Should I not reply to the texts, tell her that she should let NC happen unless she wants to talk about "us" or anybody have something better..I'm open for advice. She was the Dumper, I still care tons for her and like I said it's only been 2 weeks. thanks everyone this site has been pretty great!

• Like 1
Okay been about 2 weeks now, and last weekend while she was on a girls trip in Vegas she texted me the blah text of how you feeling? I waited awhile said im well take care.

We were together lived together for a short time, she has a 3 year old daughter who I got very close with. She text me yesterday and says her daughter asked for me and she wanted to let me know that. She then text 3 or 4 other texts asking about how I am and that her kid misses me. At 11pm last night she then texts again and tell me that her daughter ask to see me, and told me how she had to explain that I wasn't coming over. She sent one last text saying I thought you'd like to hear that. I did reply this morning by saying I miss her too, give her a hug for me and i hope both of you have a great day.

Should I not reply to the texts, tell her that she should let NC happen unless she wants to talk about "us" or anybody have something better..I'm open for advice. She was the Dumper, I still care tons for her and like I said it's only been 2 weeks. thanks everyone this site has been pretty great!

I'd stop replying. She's using her kid as a reason to contact you and that's messed up. Just stop replying and vanish from her life since that was what she wanted by breaking up with you.

• Like 1

If I remember right, she moved in, then her wild friend moved in and then she/things changed, she moved out and ended it with you.

SSoo, why would you want to have ANY contact with this person who did a sudden flip/flop and kicked you to the curb? Would you consider dating her again? What would change? How could you ever trust her to NOT do the same thing all over again?

Why is she contacting you? To see if she still has power over you. To see if you'll respond. To keep you on the back burner. She's playing mind games. She's not asking to get back together with you. She's using her child to pull on your heart strings.

You need to do what you feel is best. The vast majority of folks on this site to include me would say ignore any further contact from her. What's the point of engaging with her? To stroke her ego. To be an emotional tampon for her? It's all about her and her needs.

The choice is yours. If you want to move on to someone else, you need to stay NC, block her number, social media and heal from it so you can find someone new, who hasn't already dumped you after living with you such a short time.

• Like 2
If I remember right, she moved in, then her wild friend moved in and then she/things changed, she moved out and ended it with you.

SSoo, why would you want to have ANY contact with this person who did a sudden flip/flop and kicked you to the curb? Would you consider dating her again? What would change? How could you ever trust her to NOT do the same thing all over again?

Why is she contacting you? To see if she still has power over you. To see if you'll respond. To keep you on the back burner. She's playing mind games. She's not asking to get back together with you. She's using her child to pull on your heart strings.

You need to do what you feel is best. The vast majority of folks on this site to include me would say ignore any further contact from her. What's the point of engaging with her? To stroke her ego. To be an emotional tampon for her? It's all about her and her needs.

The choice is yours. If you want to move on to someone else, you need to stay NC, block her number, social media and heal from it so you can find someone new, who hasn't already dumped you after living with you such a short time.

Oh its that one!!!

Well in that case its easy to see what is going on here. She is pissy with the friend because life isn't so great and actually you can't go out clubbing all the time when you have children because you have to act like an adult so she is now thinking hmmm who can I get to babysit...

Stop contact. Next time she texts just ignore it.

It really is not worth it.

• Like 2
  • Author

This is why I ask you guys out there..always have great info..and you are correct she moved in, and right back out. Instead of asking why she would be using the kid as blackmail or whatever I'll go back to NC..we have exchanged items and blocked on social networks, even though i think she still follows me in IG, but Other then the resent texts it's been NC. Thanks again everyone

• Like 1
This is why I ask you guys out there..always have great info..and you are correct she moved in, and right back out. Instead of asking why she would be using the kid as blackmail or whatever I'll go back to NC..we have exchanged items and blocked on social networks, even though i think she still follows me in IG, but Other then the resent texts it's been NC. Thanks again everyone

You are welcome. Keep up the no contact. that friend is bad news and she also has a very strong influence on your ex. The only person who would suffer is you. So don't do it. Don't bother getting into discussions or upsetting yourself about it - just stay away.

• Like 1

This is a good illustration of why blocking the ex is an important part of NC.

She wants to move on, but she doesn't want you to move on.

Take care.

• Like 2

Yes, please don't respond nor talk to her again. She CLEARLY didn't love or like you enough and chose to end it to hang w/her friend.

When someone tells me they don't want me in their life anymore, I give it to them. They never hear from me again.

You should do the same.

• Like 1

Either ...... she needs a free babysitter so she and wild child friend can paaaaarrrrrtttttyyyyyy!!!!

Or ...... she has realized that wild child friend is a major pain in the butt user and wants you back but is too proud (stupid!) to come out and say so.

Put the ball firmly back in her court and go dark dark dark. If she has something to really say, well let her freaking say it!

• Like 2

No Contact is not a team thing. No Contact is an individual thing. She didn't break your No Contact -- you broke your No Contact.

• Like 2

All these points need to be put into action if you really want to do NC.

*No direct contact.

*No sending or receiving of messages.

*Block any means she might use to contact you.

*No replies to anything that gets through your blocks.

*No indirect contact through third parties.

*De-friend or delete from all social media.

*No monitoring of her on social media.

*No 'little birds' feeding you news.

*Tell people that you don't want to know anything about what she is doing or saying.

But you don't have to do anything you don't want to do.

Take care.