34 and heartbroken

Recently out of the blue my girlfriend of 2 years ended our relationship. Im finding it very difficult to move forwards and im constantly thinking of her and have no idea why its happening. She has sited reasons but they make no sense to me. I cant eat or sleep. Im severely depressed. I dont want to visit a therapist...i love her so much and the loss is ripping me apart.

Recently out of the blue my girlfriend of 2 years ended our relationship. Im finding it very difficult to move forwards and im constantly thinking of her and have no idea why its happening. She has sited reasons but they make no sense to me. I cant eat or sleep. Im severely depressed. I dont want to visit a therapist...i love her so much and the loss is ripping me apart.

What were those reasons she cited?

• Like 1

Indeed what were the reasons? Can't help you out unless we know those...

If you read through other threads you can get some ideas about no contact and distraction ideas to get you through.

I’m sorry to hear about your recent break up. Have you had a chance to talk to your girlfriend about the reasons she cited for the break up? Maybe if she can provide clarity as to what her reasons are you, you would be able to have better perspective on how to handle the situation.