Ex blocked me on everything

Hello all,

Just need so advise about my relationship that my ex gf and i had,

I will try to keep it short

We meet over two years ago and hit it of straight away had amazing times, went out/stayed in done all the thing couples do, we went away to a wedding in Greece out of this world, there was no problems what so ever... I done everything for this girl paid her loans of bought her things that she wanted, even help her out with jobs etc. treated her like the way she wanted to be treated after her up bringing (she is 29 and I am 34).

but she never said thank you and appreciated the things i did for her this started to bug me but i still cared for her and helped her, In June this year 2016 it come to a point were i went onto a dating site and talked to people, (but did not go on to meet anyone) everyone vents in there own way, She found out and ended it i was up front with her and said yes i was no liars or anything, we did not talk for 2 weeks, I texted her but no replay, just this week we met up and lunch and she said she went on 2 dates, i could not take this and left, we spoke on the phone and she said a few more things ,and met again 2 days later, it all come out and i found out, she met a lad after a week of splitting up and she went out on her birthday with him and ended up dating again, and lied to my face more then 4 times about things and him, then she wanted to work it out with me (we have to build trust up again and so) next day she rang and said she cant do it, then day after she wantes to, next day she is defending this lad on the phone to me saying its not nice to say things about him?, then she wants to work it out, Then last night she sent me a message saying this is the end of us, and blocked my texts and call and even whats app (she has had me blocked on facebook from june, 3 mins later she got this lad back on facebook after she said she does not want to be with him, she said she does not like him last week and she only went on dates to get back at me? no phone call just one text

I know there is more to this man and her, but she will not say, I am hart broken and i need help in what to do?

AdamantyumKrystal

too many red flags man,too many!!! run away from this girl as far as possible, she is manipulative&liar she already dated another man in order *to get back at you*, pretty lame manipulative tehnique from her,i would be surprised if she hasn't slept already with him, but considering she defends him i bet she screwed him..

READ the 180 for break ups,u will find it on google,i know your heart broken and u feel like she is the one but there are other girls out there who would give away their hand in marriage for a man like you! + their virginity on the wedding bed :3 buuut u must not desperate! this girl took advantage of you i mean really look how much u helped her and she kicked u to the curb in a glance of eyes :/

You are not alone bro , i was heart broken like you or perhaps even more but with the help of GoD and after i read psychology and emotional manipulating books i began to see the world with different eyes,especially my ex's true face :)

MAN UP!!! do not be a pussy like she expected u to be instead block her on all social media and let her do the begging,you're a man not her child!!a child begs for his mommy but a MAN never begs an manipulative girl especially when she Probably cheated on you even when togheder in relation :(

one last advice:NEVEr EVER invest money again in a girl if your are NOT MARRIED already!only if it's urgent and she's on the hospital bed or something similar but don't ever be an AMBULANT "MONEY-bag" for a spoiled brat

Edited by AdamantyumKrystal
  • Like 1
shewilltryherbest

I agree with everything Adam is saying. I too am going through the early stages - keep writing in here and keep reading other posts. I used this forum a few years ago to get through a break up and it worked. Listen to the advice and keep coming back. We are here for you.

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly

You do nothing but begin moving on.

She was done the moment she found out you went on a dating site to "vent" (Please don't tell me you actually expected her to believe that)

My guess is that things are going well with the new guy and she doesn't want you interfering. Sure, she may have gone back and forth for a little while there but she's made a choice now.

It's over, OP.

• Like 1

What is the point trying to be in a relationship with a girl who has had her head turned elsewhere therefore doesn't want to be with you?

You would be in a relationship with a girl who wasn't 100% in to you & be forever worried that as soon as you hit a sticky patch she may persue the other option.

Iv been in a relationship like this & I was given false hope numerous times just to be dumped on over & over & it hurts bad to think that after you committed your life to this girl you are no longer the only one that she has an emotional interest it.

If you have any self respect you will just leave it there & start to begin the healing process & life without her. Don't be her plan B, it sucks I can assure you.

What is the point trying to be in a relationship with a girl who has had her head turned elsewhere therefore doesn't want to be with you?

You would be in a relationship with a girl who wasn't 100% in to you & be forever worried that as soon as you hit a sticky patch she may persue the other option.

Er, OP was the one looking elsewhere! Even more reason not to get back together with her. Anyway, as Expat said, it is over and time to move on. She was messing with you after the breakup, or maybe was just a bit of a mess herself. Time to work towards accepting that it has ended..

Er, OP was the one looking elsewhere! Even more reason not to get back together with her. Anyway, as Expat said, it is over and time to move on. She was messing with you after the breakup, or maybe was just a bit of a mess herself. Time to work towards accepting that it has ended..

Yes I understand that but now she has had her head turned (due to that or otherwise) I don't think he should be perusing her & the relationship he should move on.

• Author

Hi all,

Thank you for reading, I am not going to lie i did go on a dating web site, I hold my hand up and told her when she asked me, But it was to vent to strange people like we all are doing on the, maybe it was to feel wanted in a way, (But i did or never would cheat on anyone in life)

We all do different things in different ways,

I do still love her and think of her, she went on a date after a week, she is happy i got a gut feeling, i know what i did was wrong, but she lied and went on dates etc (i am not blaming anyone) if this was there other way around i would never go on a date after a week

When I caught my ex on a dating site and he said he was on there to make friends is as believable as going on there to vent! :laugh:

It seems like everything was a mess. And maybe you both were not really invested at a point in the relationship with her not appreciating you and you finding an outlet via dating sites. Probably for the best.

The only thing you can do now is move on. Accept that it is over. It is going to hurt but it won't be like this forever.

• Like 1