Help she left me!

Help! My girlfriend of 2 1/2 years just broke up with me last night. We go to college together and I work at night and she works during the day, so we do not get to see each other like we used to. Also, we have both been getting stressed out because of my family, my job, and school. She says that all we ever talk about is my problems. This girl and I do everything together, we go to church together, we went to high school together. I just feel like we have to much to let go because our lives are rough right now. I really love her and she says she really loves me, she is just tired of me being an extra stress on her life.

She also about 2 months ago we had a big argument because this boy from one of her classes started calling her and when we would have a argument she would call him. I know she liked him because she use to tall about him a lot and we would joke around and she would talk about how he was cute. But I want to be with her and I was just wondering if anybody here had any advice or had been in this kind of situation. I told her I love her and that I would do anything I could to make her stay with me! I just need to know what to do next. I did not go to school today because we have a class together.

HokeyReligions

First loves are tough. Move on and experience life. Date others. Increase your experience and your own self confidence.