Simonjames3

Hi my name is Simon and I'm new to this and need some help and advice.

I'm 33 my gf of 2 and a half years ending things with me 4 months ago. I begged and plead but she said no. She was a very controlling woman and wouldn't let me hang out with friends and stopped me playing golf and football but I loved spending my time with her so it didn't bother me.

I love by the beach about 30 minutes away from her and she kept coming done on weekends so I thought she was keen but when I say hi she would get angry at me. She brought a couple of dates down there and put it in my face which hurt a lot and I continued to try and contacted her. We broke up cause of the age difference she wanted to meet a older man which is fair Enogh. The last 2 weekends she has had a man stay over who lives an 1 hour and 30 mins away and he's 33, he wears hats everywhere and has tattoos all the things she hated about me. On the weekend she Brought him down to my beach all weekend and again put it in front of me which killed me, she has blond hair and I use to tell her it looks better brown so she changed it during the week and put in on Facebook . I can tell she's really keen on this guy but do you guys think she's playing games with me or trying to hurt me?

stop paying attention on her.

and block her.ignore her.

and learn from this: stay yourself in every relationship. if you cant be yourself

then break up. find someone that respect you and accept you.