Lost my first love a week ago

Zanzibarbarian

Zanzibarbarian

Yeah...It's the worst pain i've ever gone through in my whole life. IT has really inspired me though, being a writer/artist and all. That's the most it's done for me though. Not one day has passed that i havn't cried at least once. Today, suprisingly, i havn't shed one tear. Me and my friends joked around today and wore black. We said that we were the rising anti-valentine day movement, that we were out to kill cupid and his followers. It was fun, but it hurt to see her in the halls today. I had a long talk with her about it last night and asked he if after all this and with everything gone, was she happy. She replied "I'm fine"...this hurt and i told her "What you just said tells me you never meant anything you told me, that it was all lies". She told me that she didn't...At the time when she was telling me all those things that she did mean them and that she was so happy, but things later just fell appart. I miss her more than anything and i would give up everything i own and cheerish, just to be with her again. Oh well...this is life and i have to keep on moving. All things happen for reasons and i've learned from this experience that nothing is promised in this life except death. I just wish i could get her back, but i know i never will.

She also told me last night that she has been in my place before...that she has gone through this exact same experience and that i was so hard for her too, but she couldn't do anything for me to help me in it. She said she cared for me and was my friend, but that's as far as her feelings went. Any others out there been through this or going through it?

hey ZANZI, see my last post on your other thread.

problem with Cupid is that sometimes his arrow heads are tipped with honey and sometimes with arsenic.