Missing ex...

I know it's Valentine's Day and all , but lately i've been missing my ex gf.We've been broken up for 3 & 1/2 months and have been in total no contact for 1 & 1/2.

3,5 years together , spoke a little dyring the first few months made some attempts for RC she didn't want to (check posts if you want).Anyways i made it clear i don't want to be friends and that i wanted us as a couple or nithing at all , and if she changed her mind she knew where to find me.

Anyways that was on the first few days of January , and since then i've been missing her like crazy.Sure sometimes i dont , when i'm at the gym or at work , but even then from time to time i think about her, i can't get her out of my head for some reason...I seriously don't know what to do about this...

• Like 1
I know it's Valentine's Day and all , but lately i've been missing my ex gf.We've been broken up for 3 & 1/2 months and have been in total no contact for 1 & 1/2.

3,5 years together , spoke a little dyring the first few months made some attempts for RC she didn't want to (check posts if you want).Anyways i made it clear i don't want to be friends and that i wanted us as a couple or nithing at all , and if she changed her mind she knew where to find me.

Anyways that was on the first few days of January , and since then i've been missing her like crazy.Sure sometimes i dont , when i'm at the gym or at work , but even then from time to time i think about her, i can't get her out of my head for some reason...I seriously don't know what to do about this...

You told her how it was: couple or nothing, so she knows that if she wants that, she can reach out and hope you haven't move on. There is nothing more you need to do about it except for sticking to NC and continuing to re-build yourself a happy life than is unattached to the ex.

• Like 3

The way you feel is normal and to be expected.

Three and a half months is still inside the 'acute upset' phase.

You will get through this, but for the moment you just have to weather the storm.

Take care.

• Like 1
  • Author
You told her how it was: couple or nothing, so she knows that if she wants that, she can reach out and hope you haven't move on. There is nothing more you need to do about it except for sticking to NC and continuing to re-build yourself a happy life than is unattached to the ex.

I know , but this feeling of missing someone that much sure hits you like a ton of bricks...

• Like 1
  • Author
The way you feel is normal and to be expected.

Three and a half months is still inside the 'acute upset' phase.

You will get through this, but for the moment you just have to weather the storm.

Take care.

Thank you , i needed to vent somewhere about this...Songs and stuff like that don't cut it anymore

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • Author
Jacob1939

Ok right now I'm just offended.I know I overreacting but she liked a photo saying "you weren't hurt by love but by someone who doesn't know how to love". And this just aggravates me in the sense that for all the sacrifices I did and all the love I poured onto our relationship and her that's what she has to say? That I hurt her? That its all my fault? I mean seriously?

gimlynick

Don't read to much into what she likes or posts...

She is probably still healing aswell, so just stay calm, relax, do your stuff

Apparently you are not completely NC... Maybe it's better to do this.

I bet you are 'stalking' her profile way more then you should do.

• Author
Jacob1939

Yeah i know , just got a bit rattled. An old classmate texted me today saying she has put that she is in a relationship on facebook. Didn't get angry , just bummed. I'll jjust keep doing my own thing. The fact that she did htat knowing all of our mutual friends would be asking questions is just a stab at me and frankly it just makes me sad. Walk on i guess...