Overnight Break up

My ex an I just broke up. We been together for 1 year and 2 months. I am currently working in a different state. She sad that because I am not around Valentine. I told her I will make it up to her when she come visit me in March. I think she sad that am NOT around her at all or often. I fly back home to see her or she visit me every 3-4 month. Idk what to do or say, I love this girl w all my heart. I call and text her no reply. What should I do?

Some people are just not cut out for long-distance. I am one of them, so I understand where she is coming from. I find it too difficult and unsatisfying to spend long periods away from a partner. It sounds to me like she realized it's just not enough anymore. Not being together on Valentine's Day probably only highlighted the distance and lack of physical contact, which can tough.

I would accept her decision and start the healing process. If there was no end date to close the distance between you two, it probably wasn't going to last to be begin with.