Best of luck!!

I'm not on here as frequently as I had been while I was still emotional from the breakup. I will still pop up here and there to offer advice and read some stories. Thank you to everyone who has offered me advice. There are some very wise and experienced people on here. I hope my words have helped someone on here as well.

There is light at the end of the tunnel!!!

- get them off that pedestal now!!!!

- focus 100% on you

- do not DO NOT try to "get your ex back" just do your thing and if they come back around make a sound decision on if they deserve a shot. Chances are, if you've healed properly, you will see why it ended and not want them back

- let the hope go though, always assume it's over and assume you will never hear from the again

- go true 100% NC, no if and or buts

- use this forum!!! Before you make a silly move or respond to breadcrumbs bounce everything off the people here

- this is your time, use it wisely....what have you always wanted to do?? DO IT!!

- travel, get fit, learn pick up techniques, go back to school, get a better job, move....just do something to better yourself!

- you are not inadequate!! Being dumped is hardly a reflection of you!! Usually people just need to continue their journey separately.

- there is so many people out there. Meet them and learn from them!!!

Just be positive and know you have every right to be loved!!! You will find it, but you will never find it until you love yourself!!!!

Thanks everyone for the help. Good luck to all those who are hurt! You will be A OK!!! I promise!

• Like 6
  • Author
Nice to hear from you again, Brando!

All the best, and thank you for all the wise words!

You've been a huge help and inspiration to me! Thank you!