Kill Me Now Please

I had been dating my girlfriend for over 3 years. When we started dating, i was 22 and she was 18. Over the years, the only time we ever had any problems was when she'd go out dancing with her friends. I felt as though it wasn't right for my girlfriend to be "clubbin" when she was going out with me. She said that I should just trust her and she would still end up going but she claimed that she wouldn't have as much fun because she felt as though I didn't trust her and she felt bad that I would rather her be with me than out with her friends. Still, the relationship maintained until about a year ago, she told me she didn't want to be together because she felt she needed space to figure out what she wants. After a couple hours though, we got back together. A few months later it was the same argument about her going out...same result, we got back together the next day. Everything seemed to be going great. We talked about moving in together and we took a trip to Las Vegas together for her 21st b-day in Sept. Thanksgiving rolls around and she comes over after work and I had cooked dinner for us. She said, "we have to talk". She broke up with me again, she said that I wasn't the right person for her and that she didn't feel the same...she loves me but wasn't IN love with me anymore. I tried to talk to her about it but she stormed out and left. She said she felt bad that it had to be this way but she need to do this.

It's been about 2 months and I was holding out hope that maybe she'd realize that she made a mistake...until I found out that she is now pregnant. I called her and she answered...it was the first time I talked to her since she left me. She told me she was 2 weeks pregnant with her current boyfriend that she claims she met after we had broken up.

I'm not sure anyone knows exactly how I'm feeling right now. This is a person who I thought I'd end up marrying. The same person who told me I should trust her and no matter if she was cheating on me before she left me or not, the fact is, it took her all of 6 weeks to get pregnant (of all things) from somebody else. So, what I'm dealing with right now is a number of things. First, this hurts more now than the day after she broke up with me. Second, I really don't see any reason to ever trust another female again. I put everything I had into that relationship and I ended up so much worse than before I started that I wish it had never happened. I don't know if I should feel sad that we're not together still, mad because it seems as though she walked out and never looked back, bad because she'll be an unwed mother of a kid with a guy who (according to her) she barely knows, or stupid because I never thought that the girl I dated for 3 years was capable of doing such a thing. If you know what the lowest point of your life has ever been, then you can relate to what I feel like right now.

In fact, I'm so scared about how bad I feel right now that I don't know what to do. I really don't know how much longer I can last with this.

trying_to_love_again

I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. I know how hard life is at times.

I am still trying to figure out why things happen the way they do. I don't know any of the answers but I have been told that things do get better. So belive in that and I will be rooting for you! Hang in there, you are a special person who deserves much happiness.

• Author

I don't know. I was trying to cut and paste something into a different message, but I couldn't find my original, so I just posted it again and used this one. (if that makes any sense)

that is werid that you posted in november wanting to get back with this girl...anywayz...

I know you loved this girl but she seems not to be the one for you. If she goes off and get pregnant then you should stay away. Don't try to get back with her. BTW...2 weeks pregnant is a hard thing to know for sure! If she has not been to the doctor, then don't trust it! Plus up to the 6 week mark is hard because a high risk of miss carriage....that is why most people under 6 weeks don't know they were pregnant because they miscarry!

BTW not all girls are like her! You cannot stop dating becasue of one girl. We have all have had hard break ups. It is part of life. You cry and then you get back on your feet. I hope you get back on yours and find that girl!

• Author

I did want to get back with her. That's why I checked her email. I miss her and i wanted to see if I could contact her.

What do you mean about that 6 week thing? Are you saying that the kid could be mine? We haven't been together since mid November.

OMG! :(

God its harsh that U had to go through that. Reality stings and sometimes bites, this one bit you good.

I got bit 2. LOL~ Still got the battle wounds to prove it.

People can say time heals all, and wounds do heal. Sometimes you keep opening the wounds, the more you

do that the more it hurts and the longer it takes. I know from exsperience, I maybe be only 20 but heck.

This 20 year old heart has been through allot. Day by day, inch by inch.

Find! A new friend..."a girl"

later,

Connie*

Originally posted by Intel

I did want to get back with her. That's why I checked her email. I miss her and i wanted to see if I could contact her.

What do you mean about that 6 week thing? Are you saying that the kid could be mine? We haven't been together since mid November.

NO NO NO I am not saying that it could be yours. I am saying that if she says she only 2 weeks pergnant and she has not went to the doctor, she could not be pregnant. Home Pregnancy test are very senstive esspecially that early on in the game. If she has not been to the doctor, then she probadly doesn't know how far along she is either! But my opinion is you barely ever hear anyone say they are 2 weeks pregnant.

About 6 weeks thing. It is VERY VERY easy to lose a baby before 6 weeks. If people find out they are pregnant before 6 weeks they usually don't tell anyone because there is a big chance they can lose it. That is what I meant by 6 weeks.