Reading my old posts from 5 years ago lol

heartbroken555

heartbroken555

Hi,

I dont know what led me back here, but I stumbled across this site that I havent used in years.

Back in 2011 I was heartbroken from a break up and I was using this site to vent my feelings, thoughts and emotions.

I took some time to read my old posts and wow lol ! **** has changed since then...I was so depressed back then !

If your reading this because you got dumped and you feel bad, my friend do not worry, time flies and eventually all wounds all healed.

If you go read my previous posts you will see that i had a lot of trouble getting over my ex. 6 years later, let me just tell you that im happy she dumped me back then, because it only made me better.

The one thing that really helped me get over her is my success with my business. Focus on yourself and your dreams ! Love yourself, Respect yourself, your great !

• Like 4

Out of curiosity, how long did it take for you for completely get over it? Did you think at the time, you'd ever get over her? I think for me, it's not the fear that I'll find someone else, but that I won't find someone I love in the same type of way.

• Author
heartbroken555

Honestly I think a good 2 years.

But it's a process. You don't feel the same way about it after 2 month post break up he after 1 year and a half. It gradually goes away.

I thought I would never get over it yeah...or I was scared I wouldn't. ...

I haven't found someone else no. But to be honest I'm good single. I have sex from now and then and that's about it lol.

To be honest this break up made me become good with myself and happy being alone.

I'm not willing to jump in a relationship and put my emotions up again to be destroyed.

I dont trust these women nowadays. And I had sex with so many girls who have boyfriends so how can you trust these hoes.

But don't get me wrong. I'm still very happy in my life.

• Like 1