and I'm back!

So...over the past few months things have been going great multiple trips, moved in with each other, ect... Then out of seemingly nowhere..she gets drunk and tried to slap me multiple times..I think only one might have landed,but still..I'm of the opinion once it goes there, there's always the chance/possibility of it going there again. I never raised my hands toward her,just packed an overnight bag and left. She apologized the following morning via text, and I responded "I'd be by for the rest of my belongings", which I've gotten,minus some small things..Anyways..6 days pass before she returned my text about my small things and is now placing the blame of her actions on me? :rolleyes: I'm assuming this is her way of dealing with her drunken actions..not sure what,if anything I'm asking...just putting it out there,so it's not stuck in my head..

• Like 1

You did the right thing. Find someone who will treat you with respect. This girl did not!! Give her a road map and a ham sandwich!!!

• Like 2

Why should she get a sandwich? I want the sandwich. I'm hungry.

FeelingFireworks

Love your decisiveness & level of self respect. Also v refreshing that you're not excusing her actions for being drunk etc either. How some ppl can mistreat others & throw away a seemingly great thing For nothing....its madness. Wouldn't be surprised if she starts grovelling for forgiveness after this. You're clearly too high value for her. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I finally got the rest of my stuff out. She's very "cold" now. Could be... Honestly...who cares? :rolleyes: We all know the "three sides to every story"...blah,blah.. Been sleeping better than I have in months! Cheers, everyone! :cool:

• Like 3