Girlfriend lied about breakup.

Hi,

I just recently found out that a girlfriend I broke up with two years ago told all her friends that she was the one that broke up with me. Normally I wouldn't care who broke up with who, in fact i felt bad saying that I was the one who broke up with her so when people asked me I would say it was mutual or something like that. However, I had no idea she had told people she was the one to do it and as a result my response about it being mutual came across as if I wanted to hide that she was the one that broke up with me.

She told this to almost everyone that I know. So now whenever I say that it was me that did people don't believe me. I feel like im the only one that this has ever happened to. What should I do now, should I confront her about it?

Bob, if you're close to 16, I can fully understand how this would be affecting you.

If you're in adult years with a job and your own income - move on man, it's really not that big an issue now.

So, which is it...?

Then we can deal with the issue as appropriate.....

• Like 2

Bob its two years ago, the who finished with who shouldn't really be an issue to you at this stage.

I hope that after two years out I never have a conversation with anybody about my ex & that relationship ever again.