Will I look like a stalker if I move to his city now..

We broke up over 2 months ago. We have talked here and there but more recently I've adopted NC again (10 days now) he really broke my heart.

I got a job opportunity in another city that is a result of me looking for job offers before my break up with the guy I was with. (We were in a LDR and he lived in another country).

I did recently hear back about one of the jobs though. It sounds really great. It's a great job. Great pay. Lots of travel opportunities and it would be great right now in my career. It is really far away from my hometown but it would be a temporary placement for the project.

I'm almost afraid to take it because it would land me closer to my ex in his hometown. Literally in the same city... And I'm afraid that either:

1. He finds out that I moved there and thinks it's for him

2. He finds out that I moved there and is upset I didn't tell him about the job (because lately he has been wanting to be "friends") and then I have to see him and be his "friend" whilst having deeper feelings still

It made me realize how much easier it has been from here because I know I won't ever have to run into him and actually see him. I haven't seen him since the break up. However I really want this job and I'm prepared to avoid him like the plague if I need to... Especially since I don't feel 100% "over him".

I don't have to make any rush decisions, but I don't want to pass up a great opportunity either because of a guy that broke up with me...I'm just struggling on what to do still.

Take the job if it's a good one and you are truly interested in the country you will reside in with the new job. Please do not concern yourself with Mr wishy washy thinks (yes I read your prior threads). Do you really care what he thinks?