Anger: sign an ex is not over you ?

I wonder what the signs are of an ex that is NOT over you.

My ex got furious last time I didn't want to give him a kiss on the cheeck, also got pretty pissed at me when I did not respond to his textmessages ... The messages were blaming me I didn't want a good communication with him (we have to in a way since there's a baby involved) and how he is going to show his lawyer the proof I don't want to communicate ...

He also got angry when I told him one day I wanted another baby.

He said that if I wanted a baby with someone else I needed to buy a baby weaver myself because this one he bought.

To me signs of someone that is over you is indifference.

You wanna move on ? Fine ! Good for you.

So is anger a sign of not being over someone ?

I feel all emotions mean someone is not over you or you simly wouldn't care.

If by "over you" you mean wanting to have a relationship, not necessarily. Anger could simply be a sign that you've pushed his buttons or several other things. I would say that anger is more a sign that things were never really resolved (in his mind).

It sounds he still has some resentment towards you; most likely some stuff that he didn't get to say that he wished he did.

Who ended the relationship and how did it end?

• Author
If by "over you" you mean wanting to have a relationship, not necessarily. Anger could simply be a sign that you've pushed his buttons or several other things. I would say that anger is more a sign that things were never really resolved (in his mind).

It sounds he still has some resentment towards you; most likely some stuff that he didn't get to say that he wished he did.

Who ended the relationship and how did it end?

He ran of with another woman after I had his baby. He's not the one that is supposed to have resentment towards me ...

He ran of with another woman after I had his baby. He's not the one that is supposed to have resentment towards me ...

Emotions aren't logical like that. He might resent the fact that you are a constant reminder of his guilt. He might resent that he has to see you regularly or that he had a child with you.

Anger means they are emotionally invested in some capacity, but that doesn't mean they still want a relationship with you, which I think is what you're hoping this means.