Been dating and all but still

hey guys let me start with thanks for reading and replying in case you do:)

So my ex and i are broke up like 10 weeks and been Nc for like 8 orso.

I've been dating drinking and f••king orher girls but still i compare them with my ex and im afraid it is not healty to do that.

Im finding alot of girls really boring and have no sense of humor what so ever.

It really sucks cause i would have tought i could move on but still i cant i think

She and me been together for like 14 months.

Thanks for reading.

hey guys let me start with thanks for reading and replying in case you do:)

So my ex and i are broke up like 10 weeks and been Nc for like 8 orso.

I've been dating drinking and f••king orher girls but still i compare them with my ex and im afraid it is not healty to do that.

Im finding alot of girls really boring and have no sense of humor what so ever.

It really sucks cause i would have tought i could move on but still i cant i think

She and me been together for like 14 months.

Thanks for reading.

Yes - Comparing is a bad thing to do. They are not your ex, so they will be different.

If you are finding the girls that you are dating are boring, then focus your efforts on different types of girls. Try testing them before you even ask them out to see if their personalities are a good match for you and who cares if you make a fool of yourself and they don't laugh - Ditch the ones who don't get you and ask out the ones who do. Maybe you're not ready for new girls yet, maybe you need to focus more on yourself and making your life happy and then begin to approach the idea of a new girl.

Why do you think that your ex is still on your mind so much to the point where you feel you're not able to move on?