A sleepless night with a psycho

I think fate is mocking me again, last night... well last night, here was the soundtrack to my life and for a few seconds came harmony.

I don't know where to begin, but what probably a psycho did to me last night, was another stab at my heart. And just when I had started to accept things the way they were, I got a hole in my second favorite drinking arm.

It was 1 a.m midnight when I was roaming around in my favorite social media, when suddenly a message shows up, a friendship request from an unknown source. Here is what was exchanged between him/her and I...

Unkonw source: Hi

Me: Hi, but who are you?

Unknown source: Someone

Me: I am sorry but your response won't suffice, in my terms someone means no one, you'd better come back when you have a name.

(I accidentally hit the add button)

Me: I accidentally hit the add button, regardless you have 24 hours to come clean and introduce yourself, otherwise I will block you.

Unknown source: You don't have my phone number saved?

Me: Who are you?

Unknown source: Just know that, it was you who did not want it, bye...bye sugar (Sugar!? well she used to call me that)

Me: But wait who the hell are you?

No response nothing... until now 11 in the morning... nothing...

I am so tired, I have not slept a wink the whole night, and can't stop thinking it was her... I can't stop doing that... I feel that pain again...

that sounds like a horrible thing to go through , if that happened to me my head would be spinning and i would really want to contact her

on the other had , does she know you use this social media and would she know your user name ?

there is alot of weirdos on the internet , its also very imature if it was her

• Like 1
  • Author
that sounds like a horrible thing to go through , if that happened to me my head would be spinning and i would really want to contact her

on the other had , does she know you use this social media and would she know your user name ?

there is alot of weirdos on the internet , its also very imature if it was her

A horrible night, a horrible experience, and a horrible outcome.

Turned out, the only friend whom I had trusted and told the story of BU, just wanted to be funny....

Friends or foes? .... friends or foes?

[sIZE=2]I have been crying for hours now because this ass hole thought it was all funny, how [/sIZE]ridiculous.... tell me I have every right to go [sIZE=2]to his house and kick his mother****ing ass... tell me I have to do this....[/sIZE]

That isnt a funny thing to , was he drunk or high ?

At least you didn't contact her about it and you know what the hell that was all about .....

Absolute stomach flipper

• Like 1
  • Author
That isnt a funny thing to , was he drunk or high ?

At least you didn't contact her about it and you know what the hell that was all about .....

Absolute stomach flipper

Yes, I think people don't know how heartache feels until it happens to them, I already feel better, just a little headache I can attribute to my not sleeping last night, and sore eyes I can attribute to crying...

No big deal, nothing has changed, I think he really did not mean to hurt me, he has apologized over a dozen times already, maybe it was my boasting about this fact that I was over her, made him think, this would not hurt...

Stupid friend on the one hand, a rainy day that I am allergic to on the other hand, literally a crappy day, I hope tomorrow is a better one. I hope...I am happy you were here today..

Edited by Samuel_22
I think fate is mocking me again, last night... well last night, here was the soundtrack to my life and for a few seconds came harmony.

I don't know where to begin, but what probably a psycho did to me last night, was another stab at my heart. And just when I had started to accept things the way they were, I got a hole in my second favorite drinking arm.

It was 1 a.m midnight when I was roaming around in my favorite social media, when suddenly a message shows up, a friendship request from an unknown source. Here is what was exchanged between him/her and I...

Unkonw source: Hi

Me: Hi, but who are you?

Unknown source: Someone

Me: I am sorry but your response won't suffice, in my terms someone means no one, you'd better come back when you have a name.

(I accidentally hit the add button)

Me: I accidentally hit the add button, regardless you have 24 hours to come clean and introduce yourself, otherwise I will block you.

Unknown source: You don't have my phone number saved?

Me: Who are you?

Unknown source: Just know that, it was you who did not want it, bye...bye sugar (Sugar!? well she used to call me that)

Me: But wait who the hell are you?

No response nothing... until now 11 in the morning... nothing...

I am so tired, I have not slept a wink the whole night, and can't stop thinking it was her... I can't stop doing that... I feel that pain again...

Not a good friend at all. You should definitely confront that "friend" and tell him that was rude, disrespectful, and you definitely lost respect for him. Make sure to tell the friend that it will probably be the last time you tell him anything personal as well. If he/she tries to come back "lighten up it was a joke" just sternly tell him it was not a funny joke and I am disappointed in you. I expected better from a friend.

EDIT: Since he did repeatedly apologized to you, then I would tell him alright you are forgiven but don't pull this crap again with me.

Edited by Shock148

With friends like that who needs enemies?

Seriously that's not the least bit funny and VERY cruel and either the person who played the crank is completely clueless or very hostile.

If they were a friend of mine it would be enough for me to cut them off forever.

ExpatInItaly
Yes, I think people don't know how heartache feels until it happens to them, I already feel better, just a little headache I can attribute to my not sleeping last night, and sore eyes I can attribute to crying...

No big deal, nothing has changed, I think he really did not mean to hurt me, he has apologized over a dozen times already, maybe it was my boasting about this fact that I was over her, made him think, this would not hurt...

Stupid friend on the one hand, a rainy day that I am allergic to on the other hand, literally a crappy day, I hope tomorrow is a better one. I hope...I am happy you were here today..

That was a very odd thing for him to do. I don't understand what the motivation was behind that, but he is not your friend. I would not talk to this person anymore.

It would never in a million years occur to me to go undercover and try to pose as my friend's ex and antagonize her. What a weird way to pass one's time.

Look on the bright side. Now you know what to do if she actually does contact you, and you also know what to do about mysterious people on the internet who insist on anonymity.

You cut them off at the knees.

Not sure how you didn't know that before, but now, you definitely know.