Me, My EX, her B/F finally over. Great Advise!!

ConfusedAgainn

This girl I was going out with left me about 4 months ago for another man. Well those 4 months she dragged me along on the "hope" path of hell (as I like to call it). She was spending time with him and calling me saying that she missed me and loved me. Then she would spend time with me just to say that I had to go because he was on the way. You can imagine the hostility that this other man and I where going through. So this morning I wrote this man and asked him if he felt like something was going on with his girl friend and we both agreed that we where tired of this magic act she was trying to show us and finally call her on it. I picked him up and we went to her house and I think it went really well. She jumped the wall to get away from us but he actually caught her. We stood there and talked as she lied about all the times we where together and said that in fact I was the liar!!! It showed how much she cared about me, even though she was willing to admit that she loved me still. So eventually he asked her who she wanted to pick and she chose him. So I went to my car and waited for him to be done talking with her. I then called him on his cell to offer him and her a ride to his place because I didn't hold any anamosity, I was just glad I could finally stop being hurt and move on with my life. So I dropped them off and returned to my life. Even though I lost her and loved her very much, it felt like there was ten tons of bricks let off my shoulders. You would be surprised how much the other person who is being cheated on feels the same way as you do. I got all the answers I needed for my closure purposes, and he got all the answers to his questions by us working together instead of being mad. Give it a shot. I think it couldn't have ended better myself.

:eek: Damn!

Kudo's to ya man...

I'm sorry you had to hear what you did and see what you did...

BUT if it helped you to move on and feel better... more power to ya;)

• Author
ConfusedAgainn

It was better knowing what was going on then the fantasy I made in my head, or the lies and deception that she was giving me.

WOW !! I have to give it to you man !! I dont think I could do such a thing like that if i were in your situation !! I don't know how you did it but you did !! Sounds like you are very mature and I am glad this other guy was mature enough also to work with you on this instead of all this hatred towards each other.. GOOD FOR YOU !!!

Hopefully now you're doing good and I hope you meet a great new partner and have nothing but good times ahead !