Still living together

It's been more than a month since the breakup. Due to circumstances, I am still living with my ex. He said he will never love me again and even hates me. He wants to kick me out and brings the subject up often that I must move soon. It upsets me tremendously whenever he says that. He claims that having me there everyday stresses him out even when I don't bother him. On the other hand, the idea of losing my home stresses ME out. I am aware that seeing each other everyday sabotages any chance of reconciliation, but it's not really possible for me to move out for at least another two months. What can I do during this time to salvage the relationship? We had a huge fight yesterday and it looks like he'll never talk to me again while still living under the same roof.

Edited by Umaru
didn't finish typing the title

What's stopping you from moving out? If it's financial issue, don't you have a friend or family that could take you in for a month or 2 until you can move out on your own? If the place belongs to your ex, he has every right to push to kick you out so it's best to do it soon even if it's hard on you. I think right now being under the same roof as your ex is worse than having to move out on your own tbh.

There's nothing you can do to salvage your relationship with your ex, each and everyday it'll get worse and worse until you move out.

• Author

Unfortunately I don't have an option and will have to stay the extra two months. He won't attempt to kick me out before then. However the thought that after living a fairytale love story with me for a couple of years he just suddenly stopped loving me one day and wanted to kick me out of sight like an inconvenient used item so he can "move on" fills me with lots of anger, especially as he's not holding himself accountable, not even owning up to the fact that he hurt me and broke my heart. I suppose it'd be easier to cope if I was away from him but now I just find it very difficult. Also I made the mistake of acting like we were still in a relationship, he also contributed to the illusion by being affectionate and wanting to spend time together from time to time. Now that he has decided to totally ignore me, what's my best course of action barring moving out immediately?