I want her back

Me and my girlfriend were dating for 5 months, she is 16 and I am 18 and she dumped me about a week ago. So I know I made a mistake for the first 3-4 days I was begging and pleading a lot for her to take me back and I promised I would change, but obviously that doesn’t work. I thought we were perfect for each other, we loved each other since the moment we laid eyes on each other and we both felt like we were the right people for each other. And then for the last 3-4 weeks of our relationship we started fighting which we never did at all before and it just became annoying. So anyways she dumped me and told me she thought she would never get back together with me and she said it was because we grew apart but I still love her and I really want her back. I’ve been watching all your videos and I’ve only been doing no contact for a couple days but I was wondering if I should send her a text to tell her that I’m over her and that big things are in store for my future right now and I’m fine with or without her, would that help get her back? I'm now doing no contact but I miss her so bad and I'm wondering if she would even miss me during no contact even because she said she wanted to be friends still. Thanks!

Sometimes we feel like the person is meant for us but the reality of the situation is that if they were, it wouldn't be so hard and you guys would still be together. I was also with a girl when I was 18 and she was 16, we broke up after 6 months of dating, I was just like you I was devastated but I kept NC and she came back to me.

Now I'm not saying this to say that NC will bring her back because thats not what NC is for, its for you to heal and get over the situation. I wish I had done that instead of getting back together with her. Now I am 23 and she is 21, and we just broke up after 5 years of dating and trust me it is alot worse than when i was 18. Save yourself the trouble, you will meet alot of girls over the next few years and this is the prime time to meet people. If i were to do it again i would def not get into a relationship. But I have no regrets, it is what it is.

So my advice to you buddy is that just accept what you had and look for better things ahead. Stick to NC and heal and move on, it'll put you in a better position for future relationships.

• Like 1