What Do I Do Now?

So I've been on here before, and yet again I run into a similar, but different, situation. I met a girl (I'm 22, she's 25) who was moving away in 7 months, and she gave me the whole "I'm not ready for a relationship" thing. Except, I ended up being the guy that she made herself ready for. We hung out, and low and behold after a month she was ready to date me, she would always text me, always be clingy (which never bothered me) and was willing to drive well over an hour just to see me. Her recent ex, who abused her physically and mentally, was why she wasn't ready to date. Except we basically were dating, then we got in a fight.

I called her a drunk (in hindsight I see how bad that was), because I wanted her to wake up and realize the poor choices she's been making. She gets black out drunk and thinks it's funny (although she's proven to be very loyal when drunk. She calls me every time, just cause she only wants to talk to me) she's had problems driving drunk before, along with the typical girl thing, where she speeds in excess of over 35 mph over the speed limit, and sees no problem. Things smooth over, and a few weeks later she's visiting the place she's moving to. One night we're arguing again, I forget about what, and then I asked her what she likes about me. The next day she sends me a long text about how she doesn't see us as a match and how I hurt her.

Fast forward 2 weeks later, and she says she doesn't wanna give me another chance because she knows her feelings for me will come back. Yet I've been loyal, faithful, and always been looking out for her. So I don't know what to do. I know she really likes me.....but I don't know what to do now, because I know she's scared that I'm going to hurt her again. When I know I never will...I didn't know at the time that me looking out for her, sounded to her like I was judging her.

TL;DR: Do I give her space? Or try proving that I'd never hurt her again?

I don't think you did anything wrong, what you said of her was true and like you said you were only looking out/caring for her. tbh, she doesn't seem to be right for you at least not right now.. if you showed your concerns regarding her drinking habits and her dangerous driving speeds but yet she doesn't listen then I feel like she doesn't value your care.

She's a train wreck waiting to happen, AND, she's going to be in a different city. This fish isn't worth fighting for. Send her a text and wish her luck without being whiny. Something like

OK, you're right. It was great knowing you. Good luck!