Delicate question....

Things have been rocky the past few months between my gf and i. She has been making up excuses for not having sex. She spent the night over the weekend. I got up early saturday. Started kissing her. Then i discovered she manicured her who who.... Bare. We did not have sex. Is this something i need to be concerned about??

Things have been rocky the past few months between my gf and i. She has been making up excuses for not having sex. She spent the night over the weekend. I got up early saturday. Started kissing her. Then i discovered she manicured her who who.... Bare. We did not have sex. Is this something i need to be concerned about??

I would be very concerned. The fact that she said nothing to you and didn't even want to have sex after her "shave" means she shaved for someone else.

I would be very concerned. The fact that she said nothing to you and didn't even want to have sex after her "shave" means she shaved for someone else.

Yikes, that's a red flag for sure. Also making up excuses to not have sex is an even bigger red flag. If my GF spent the night and didn't have sex with me and then I find she shaved bare, I'd immediately confront her. I wasn't born yesterday, and I assume neither were you.

I don't think you should just to such conclusions, just because she is keeping her personal grooming in shape doesn't mean she's cheating on you , she probaly feels better when she is well groomed

I would be concerned that she doesn't want to have sex with you , this could mean she has lost attraction for you and doesn't know if she still wants to be with you , instead of assuming ask her , ask if she is ok and that you feel worried she has lost interst in sex , communicate with her

Snotty, if you can't put your beam up there, then isn't that really the issue?

If things have been rocky for months AND she won't give it to you, does it really matter if she's giving it away somewhere else? Really?

C'mon man, you have to know when to quit. Sometimes, it's just too much work.

Women might 'go bare' for reasons other than a man......crazy I know! ? Mostly for hygiene and personal preference. Its also normal to have highs and lows in sex frequency depending on how long you've been together. Of ots been rocky then the connection might not be there for her to feel comfortable having sex so yeah, talk about it. Wouldn't automatically assume someone's cheating...

• Like 1

I'm a male and I haven't had sex in months but i still keep myself groomed for my own reasons, I'm sure women are the same? I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet.

How long have you guys been dating? Is she usually shaven to begin with? I don't know if the shaving necessarily means anything.

What worries me is the excuses she is making. What types of excuses?

When I cheated - I hoped my man wouldn't notice that I was shaving more often - that's all I am going to say.

• Author

Thanks for responses. The fact that i personally like a bald who who, and it is something she did not want to do. I kind of figured she was probably messing around with someone else. She seemed to have a well planned exit strategy that day. I have not talked to her since, and don't plan to....

Thanks for responses. The fact that i personally like a bald who who, and it is something she did not want to do. I kind of figured she was probably messing around with someone else. She seemed to have a well planned exit strategy that day. I have not talked to her since, and don't plan to....

You're not even going to ask her about it? You're just going NC, already?