My Break-up

louisthe15th

Man, at almost 30, youd think you understand the capabilities of people, but sometimes you havent a clue.

I had my life completely together when I met this girl. (I'm guessing thats why she chased me.) I was happy, smiling, healthy, finically stable for once... Then this toxicity walked in. Stupid red flags all over the place, I ignored them. Why?? I'll never know. I'm putting it on my empathy and sympathy.

This break up and reconciling and stress that I'm going through right now has been the toll I've never wanted the bill for.

Sociopaths, guys. I've encountered them before, but not like this. I still can't even put my finger on if it's true or not. She falls into the categories, but then takes care of her little sister, practically spoils her, has a gf that she'd pretty much kill for, constantly attempting to build a relationship with her father as it seems. I dunno. If she immature, or a sociopath?

Ive posted here already explaining the situation I'm in..

I'm so lost..

Anyone date a sociopath that cared about someone or something?

ImmortalDracula

I am a lot older. A diet of cake, cheap chardonnay and the company of too many cats see to it I age like a fine wine.

But your predicaments I have no idea what they be as you have made no mention in this thread.

I have seen more than most ever will and there is no story I have not heard first hand (they are not all true), or perhaps even experienced.

Sociopaths. Yes I am aware of their kind and the sheer madness that lies within some of them.