Stuck in despair

brokengirl85

(i'm four months no contact of a very difficult relationship)

I just came back from a trip to my native country. I traveled to say goodbye to my grandma. In that trip I couldn't stop thinking about him. when I came back, it was way worse.

I miss him. No matter how toxic our relationship was, or how much he used me for sex, this absence is so much worse.

I find myself just angry because he didn't love me. angry because I invested my time and energies in a person who couldn't care less about me, and I can't still believe it.

I miss him because I'm very unlucky and I haven't had a single date in three months. Looks like I'm undateable, and he was only interested in me because of the sex.

I'm stuck in despair and I don't know how to overcome this sadness. I think he was the love of my life, but unfortunately, he didn't choose me and he let me go without even reconsidering it.

I would appreciate some help. Today was pretty rough, to the point aI got mad at random guys on OKcupid just because they didn't reply to me.

Learningtowalkagain

You're not undateable, you're just going through a rough patch. It happens. You're still hurt. It will get better with time, I'm living proof.

What you need to focus on is you. You need to psychoanalyze yourself and ask yourself why you'd tolerate being used just for sex by a man who didn't give a **** about you.

You need to fix these problems first, otherwise you're going to continue to have dysfunctional relationships. If you're sad now the same thing is going to happen in the future. Most of these issues stem from childhood. It's amazing what kind of wounds relationships can open. You deserve better, start by knowing that and go from there.