Vague hints from an ex..or something like that.

I met this girl when i was in the 10th grade and after exchanging e-mails we chatted for a long time. She was to my liking,she liked most of the things i did. We kept contact a few months of almost everyday and night talking but without anyone making a step first.

Because,i had to leave my country. So 1 month before i left,she told me she liked me a lot and that i stole her heart. *headbutt in the face , i was prepared to leave everything behind and don't look back,too many bad memories back there and she's the only good memory i ever had*

Well,i kind of told her i like her,but i'm moving away,so nothing will ever happen between us,so it's better to forget about me and her ever having this talk.

After a few months when i reached my new country,i moved on. But there she is,messaging me again that she had problems with her family and she needs someone to talk with. Done that,we went back on our routine of talking a lot and i got hit in the face with another headbutt, *i still like you and think of you everyday,i will never forget you,please,even if you don't want to be together with me,just let me be your friend*.

What could have i done? i let it be,friends and such,we kept talking..and after a few months,again,she couldn't handle the distance and that she can't see me and show her feelings in a direct way to me. I told her to stop and i friendzoned her for a few months.

After a few months,she's back! Wooho,that's how you play with a guy's heart,girl. Same things as earlier and then friendzoned again.

2 Weeks after that,she was back with more problems because her family treats her like **** and all..couldn't just ignore her..and somehow,since i liked her from back then,some feelings in me started to come again,so i kind of told her that i still think about her,i like her,but there's no way we can be together,so please forget it and stop hurting me.

---------

A few months later of no talking,my father went into a coma and she heard from a mutual friend of that and messaged me if everythings okay and all. I was very weak minded back then,it was not easy for me and after all,i poured all my anger on her with words like "why do you keep showing up? do you take advantage of my dad's situation to return to me? i told you clearly,stop searching for me." and here i blocked her.

2 months later i messaged her that i am sorry,i felt really bad pouring my anger on her and maybe she did out of good will,so what can i complain about? She accepted my apologies,but i found out that she has a new boyfriend. Yay

-------------------------------------

I went back this year on my homeland,in spring, and i was staying at a friends house. Somehow she heard that i'm back and wanted to meet up. We spent some precious time together and 2 night before i left,she kissed me and told me she still loves me and that she never forgot about me. She even told me that her new boyfriend is sweet,but he's not what she needs.

When i returned in abroad,she told me that she wasn't true to herself and that he's the best thing that happened to her after me and she loves him so much that blah blah ,yuck. I was angry,when i was back in my homeland,you tell me this,you cheat on him more or less and then when i'm back you tell me something different. BLOCKED.

------------------------------

One month ago,something happend. By scrolling on facebook,i found a picture of her and the dude. Oh,they got engaged and they posted it on facebook. How cute,a couple of months ago you kiss me , after that you tell me he's not your one and then you get engaged.

Now,she contacted me a few days ago,some small talk about how happy she is about marriage. I made a small joke about inviting me to the marriage,but she said no,because her boyfriend knows about the kiss and her feelings for me,but he hates me and her friends hate me too . (forgot to mention that she wanted to suicide and she cut herself a bit before she got the new boyfriend,when i got angry at her coming back when my dad was in a coma)

Doesn't matter to me,so i stopped answering to her anymore,she is already engaged,i don't care about engaged girls. Why should i go between her "husband" and her.

----

Today,she messaged me this morning that she wants to run away from home,because of her family. She also told me that they don't accept him to marry her. She also said she's not happy with him,but stopped answering me after. She asked for my help,financially or to help her move abroad. But she won't answer me anymore.

What am i ,emergency food? Help me please. I think she's insecure and she doesn't know herself what she wants anymore. I already moved past her,but i can't just let her destroy herself like this.

P.S She's a church girl,i'm an atheist,we often argued about it,but not so strong. But she kind of hates me swearing,even using the word **** or Damn around her,it kind of irritates me,because i like being free,talking however i want. When i want to be respectful and talk respectfully,i will,when i want to be a vulgar brat,i will.

My sister doesn't like her because she's insecure and she doesn't know what she wants from her life...

Edited by LittleAce
  • Author

Update..she contcted me today that her parents don't agree with her marriage anymore and that she moved awya in another city,with a friend. She also told me she's happy but she's not happy and she doesn't belong there with him.

It's annoying already,i have a life,she doesn't get it. She thinks i will always be there to help her,please,anyone,help me.