Pressure Free Head Start on No Contact : Journal

I am the dumpee who has been given a lot of breadcrumbs from a dumper relationship...4 good years and several months of broken breadcrumbs....

So this week brought another furious attempts at bread crumbs to keep me open as a back up option...

1. Please call me messages...

2. When I did, I kept my voice flat and business like.

3. After the discussion I get the text that she was not going to show emotion because she could feel my hatred.

So it ended with a non commital lets work it out...I respond saying it was passionless so let us keep the status quo with limited contact...

this brought out the I love you and that if I did not want a relationship then I would not be communicating with you..(pretty exact quote)...

I did not respond as I knew what this was about...it was an attempt to cement me in a holding pattern while she goes out of state to see her family for three days...

Three glorious days...a pressure free way to reinstate no contact...

How do I know it is pressure free...because she is not bored nor worried..she is having a good time so no time for me...I knew there would be no safely got here, update or pictures....

One of the last ego boosts I will get from her because I had this pegged dead to rights with no messages..instead of lamenting I toasted myself..

that is when I realize it is done and im moving on...

have all the blocks in place now..took a day...neither happy nor sad...just relaxed about it all.

This will be my journal as well

My friend,

You have a option here. You can take CONTROL of this situation and vanish. She dumped you. You don't owe her continued contact or communication.

• Author
My friend,

You have a option here. You can take CONTROL of this situation and vanish. She dumped you. You don't owe her continued contact or communication.

You are correct....I am working towards that right now...Not in attitude but putting every form of barrier and resistance between us so that she can not ambush me with breadcrumbs.

Her predictability during her out of town action have me enough cushion to do this and not feel an iota of remorse