This song will probably hit everyone going thru a breakup

grokcahsevol

I came upon this song a long time ago and recently came upon my playlist :(

it's literally how I feel and I'm sure many others feel

loveforever101
I came upon this song a long time ago and recently came upon my playlist :(

it's literally how I feel and I'm sure many others feel

Yep pretty much hits home with me... even the YouTube channel name seeing as its the name of my ex. Not into much rap but it is a pretty good song.

JamesThomas

I messed things up with my ex and I really hurt her and we broke up and I've been suffering every day since. Missing her, bursting into tears, everything making me think of her. Whenever I have a good day and feel happy, at the end of said day I dream about her and wake up feeling so so alone and empty and sad and weak, so weak that I can't even stand properly.

Yesterday she contacted me and asked to meet me. She got angry a few times and had tears in her eyes at others. Heck I cried too and told her how sorry I am for hurting her. She held me in her arms and comforted me because I rarely ever cry in front of somebody, I always hide my feelings. I have never cried so much over a woman before in my life. I truly love her and want to spend the rest of my life with her.

She wants to see me again today because she prefers to say things with eye contact because it's more sincere.

This is how I feel right now:

Edited by JamesThomas