Just venting

Hey all,

Was feeling upset today about my recent breakup, and id thought id just write it out and get some things off my chest!

Im only 20, and my ex is 20 too! Things were really good the past 3 1/2 years, she was always crazy about me and admittedly put in loads of effort, effor that i didnt always reciprocate as well as i probably should of, think in the end with us both living apart due to uni, we both got a little complacent. Communication broke down and im pretty sure she was emotionally cheating on me with some guy at work, it did leave me reeling that she strung me along for so many weeks after the breakup whilst she was seeing this guy, eventually i found out so i initiated NC, and for the last 7 weeks ive been upset but coping okay i suppose.

Then last week she spent all week telling me how heads a mess, and that she loved me and regretted what happened i.e. once we talked about it she never gave me a chance to fix things between us, just up and moved on with someone else. This hurt a lot because i was the only person shed ever slept with, and i dont know, i thought it was different i suppose, wed already lasted 2 years whilst at uni and i just really loved her i suppose, suppose every couple thinks they are different!

Just really got my head in a twist atm, was finally starting to get better, and then i eat up the breadcrumbs and i know i shouldnt have! Back to no contact again! Made a mistake of having a gander at her twitter, and it broke me heart, she seems well happy with her now chap..

Just gonna go back to NC and im gonna stick it out permenently this time til my heads right!

Thanks for the read, just wanted to write it all out, it helps!

Hey all,

Was feeling upset today about my recent breakup, and id thought id just write it out and get some things off my chest!

Im only 20, and my ex is 20 too! Things were really good the past 3 1/2 years, she was always crazy about me and admittedly put in loads of effort, effor that i didnt always reciprocate as well as i probably should of, think in the end with us both living apart due to uni, we both got a little complacent. Communication broke down and im pretty sure she was emotionally cheating on me with some guy at work, it did leave me reeling that she strung me along for so many weeks after the breakup whilst she was seeing this guy, eventually i found out so i initiated NC, and for the last 7 weeks ive been upset but coping okay i suppose.

Then last week she spent all week telling me how heads a mess, and that she loved me and regretted what happened i.e. once we talked about it she never gave me a chance to fix things between us, just up and moved on with someone else. This hurt a lot because i was the only person shed ever slept with, and i dont know, i thought it was different i suppose, wed already lasted 2 years whilst at uni and i just really loved her i suppose, suppose every couple thinks they are different!

Just really got my head in a twist atm, was finally starting to get better, and then i eat up the breadcrumbs and i know i shouldnt have! Back to no contact again! Made a mistake of having a gander at her twitter, and it broke me heart, she seems well happy with her now chap..

Just gonna go back to NC and im gonna stick it out permenently this time til my heads right!

Thanks for the read, just wanted to write it all out, it helps!

You're at university, and she's embarking upon her career with GCSE in hand?

One day, when you're discussing the finer points of Derrida vs. Searle, and the ex stops by the table to deliver your tea, the unrealized trajectory of your erstwhile life will crystallize right before your eyes. You'll then experience a joy that most of us will never know.

Be sure to leave a huge tip.

• Author

Haha no dude shes at uni too!

Shes studying art though.. and shes not particulary good at it so you may be onto something haha

Needed a laugh cheers bud