She all of a sudden stopped all contact

Perhaps someone can shed some light on this. I have been seeing this girl for about 2 months now and things were going great. She made it clear how much she was into me, how great of a time she had with me, and all the usual "You're too good to be true stuff". Anyway, about a week ago I talk to her and we have a great conversation, she tells me how happy she is and how she can't believe someone so great(me) is in her life. Then thats it, since then she has avoided me, no response to my calls, no response to texts, nothing online, I was debating knocking on her door! All I know is that she has an ex who is really abusive about getting back with her (although she never will) and I heard that she was out and he saw her and started a fight with her and her friend in a bar. She's had a really bad week with drama like that and bad family problems, but i can't figure out what I should do. Any thoughts?

i know exactly what your going through and its hard not knowing the same happened to me i was with my boyfriend for 4 months we got on great and all that

then all of a sudden no contact no relpy to texts e mails or anything that was over 3 months ago and its stll so hard not knowing what happened i have actually been told a few weeks ago it was because i was to nice and did not give him any grief or arguments but like i told people there was never anything to argue about but it would of been better to of heard it off him good luck hope it works out for you