story time with confusion of love ... aka my story read

unwantedheadache

unwantedheadache

okay so everyone has their sad little story and here is mine...

my ex and i were together for about a year... but not only were we in a serious relationsship it was a long distance relationship... like toronto - phoenix airzona far... and the distance never really bothered me.. because i really loved him and i knew he loved me to...or at least i thought he did... so after about a year he tells me that its to hard... and he can't do it any more and that he still loves me and blah blah blah and if in a few years if we we're both single and blah blah blah so i didn't talk to him for 3 months didn't try to call or anythig... and one day i crack... and we started talking again he told me that he still loved me but he just couldn't do it any more... but i just can't let go and say fine... because i feel that if i stop trying... then it was never real... and like i try to call him and we talk abit but the last time we talked we got into a fight ( or what was me yelling at him) and well now he doesn't want to talk to me any more..... period... and i called him yesterday becaue i just want to make things right if we're not going to be on talking terms i want them to be good terms.... he was really cold and wouldn't let me talk to him for like 5 minutes... i don't it just makes me wonder if he still loves me... or if he ever did... and if he does then why is he such a moron... =\ i know i have to stop calling... and leave it alone... but it just doesn't make any sense... you don't tell someone you love them and then stop talking to them.... how could you love them if you can do that.... well thats my rant maybe someone else can more more sense of it then i could...

the end...

Yes, I can make sense of it - because a similiar situation happened to me.

He doesn't love you. His actions speak volumes. He lies and says he loves you, just to make like he's not the bad-guy.

Was this primarly a LDR/on-line romance? Then you are right - it was never REAL.

Also - he likely has someone else.

If you continue to hurt about what's happened, then I suggest you seek counselling, because these type of relationships can really f*ck with your head and heart.

In a LDR a woman goes along thinking "wow, this guy truly loves me for ME"...but

when it's 100% mental and emotional, and 0% physical, then don't expect a guy to stay committed for very long unless the two of you have made definite plans, and the mutual goal is to dissolve the distance between you, and be together.

He already told you months ago that it was all too much work for him.

Oh well, his loss...there's thousands of good (even great) guys right in your same area code......

Take care :)

• Author
unwantedheadache

no it wasn't an online relationship lol we met through my youthgroup like 4 years ago on an internation convention thing.... i guess it is just harder to get over because i can't see what he is actually doing... so it gives me all this flase hope.... whatever it was stupid i guess