Week of no contact, huge set back

I worked overnight on the 4th. I saw my ex on my friends snapchat and lost it. My ex and I have literally so many common friends from years and years ago. I texted me friend and said it was unecessary to send that and that my ex talked a lot of crap about her (which she did), I wasn't even allowed to go to her graduation party due to my ex. I was rude I'm not gonna lie but I was just upset because I've blocked so much social media and once again I see my ex drinking smiling on the phone looking happy. My friend actually told my ex about what I said and told me that it was not my place to act like that. That she didn't intentionally send me that snapchat. I shouldn't have texted my friend the way I did and should have been more understanding but it just hurt especially when I am working This hard to get over her and move on and be happy

Now my ex probably thinks I'm even more unstable, weak, and pathetic. It's so hard to be in my place because we all have similar friends vey small town.

Should I care that my friend told my ex ? Should I care what my ex thinks of me or says things about me ? I haven't directly spoken to my ex in a week and feel very proud since this is the longest we haven't talked since January.

I feel defeated, once again, please help me get over this hurtle