Just saw my ex and started to shake and tremble..

OK_computer

She came by the Ent department where I work to show a friend. We work in the same hospital. We made eye contact and then I started to shake...I have so many unresolved feelings. I calmly just walked away...on work to the wards. Then I broke down...I have such mixed feelings of hate..resentment.. Regret..and seeing the person who does this to me. .I. Broke...hyperventilated. She was looking at me from afar...I just hate her so much and I don't even know why.too much has happened in those 4 years. Now I won't sleep tonight.

changeofseasons

Don't let someone control you like that

Turn this into motivation to resolve these emotions and move on with your life.

• Like 2
  • Author
OK_computer
Don't let someone control you like that

Turn this into motivation to resolve these emotions and move on with your life.

How do I reslove such emotions? I'm able to be normal when I'm not near her. When she's near it destroys me..idk how to resolve this. It ended really badly...and to see her...my blood starts to boil.

• Like 1
changeofseasons

You just gotta let things go, i know, it's easier said than done. Go get counseling, find books on self improvement, start getting to know yourself better, what your likes, dislikes, aspirations are. You need to probably change something because the way you're going about it now is not working out (obviously.)

• Like 1

I'm struggling with the same panicky feelings you are dealing with. In my case it's because I can't forgive him for treating me like he did and some leftover feelings of attachement. I think it'll probably pass once those issues are resolved. Best thing you can do is focus on you. After every encounter you will feel a little less panicky....

head high:)

• Like 1
She came by the Ent department where I work to show a friend. We work in the same hospital. We made eye contact and then I started to shake...I have so many unresolved feelings. I calmly just walked away...on work to the wards. Then I broke down...I have such mixed feelings of hate..resentment.. Regret..and seeing the person who does this to me. .I. Broke...hyperventilated. She was looking at me from afar...I just hate her so much and I don't even know why.too much has happened in those 4 years. Now I won't sleep tonight.

God, I'm gonna sound like Yoda now, but let go of your hate. Hate what she did to you but don't hate her. Takes too much energy and she isn't worth it. You need to learn to forgive her (internally). You can forgive her as a person, but as a girlfriend, she crossed the line. That's why we're not together.

I am totally serious about this. YOU NEED TO MAKE MORE POSITIVE CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE!!! THIS DOES HELP YOU! Have you been going to the gym? Changed the way you look with well defined biceps and a V cut that's noticeable? DO you think she might have heard about the music festival you went to last week? Or the 5k mud run you did? Or the trip you took to the Bahamas? Or hiking up in the mountains? Or the trip you took to watch a sporting event?

Or is she possibly hearing that your life is status quo. Nothing new, nothing exciting, nothing changing.

You've been here a while, you tell me what is the best way to get revenge?

• Like 2
How do I reslove such emotions? I'm able to be normal when I'm not near her. When she's near it destroys me..idk how to resolve this. It ended really badly...and to see her...my blood starts to boil.

Find ways of centering and grounding yourself.

This can be done through physical means, by using breathing techniques, stretching, and various movement disciplines.

Your feelings take place at the border between the mind and the body.

Try this:

1. Sit down and close your eyes.

2. Let your awareness scan over your body, and just notice any sensations or feelings that are present.

3. Notice the vibration, the energy, the life, in those sensations and feelings.

4. Just sit with yourself and those feelings for a few minutes.

5. Feel love for yourself feeling those feelings.

6. Take some deep slow breaths, and then open your eyes and go about your business.

Do not judge yourself or the feelings.

Just be.