Still possible?

Hello, my name is Nick. I recently had a falling eith the ex and curious te see your thoughts on my situation. Soo, she and i were together 3 years and literally had 3 fights in that entire time together. I guess towards the end of the relationship it got a little boring and she lost attraction so she split. Thats just my guess, she never really told me. Im 28 and shes 23 sp i can see that maybe she wanted to see whats out there before she got tied down. We talked for the first couple weeks fallowing the break up and than we ended up just goin no contact. we broke up about 1.5 months ago and the first month we still hung out and did the dirty,ect. Last 2 weeks have been no contact and we habe been dating other people. Im still deeply in love with her and im just curious if my situation seems hopeless or if ya seen people come bavk from worse. Its was a pretty clean break up. She blocked me on FB for a couple weeks than unblocked me sat. Soon as i noticed i blocked her. Think after the rebounding she would get ahold of me? Sounds pathetic but i truely feel shes the one for me. Any input eould be greatly appreciated. Thsnks:)

Most break ups end up being permanent - at the same time, there's always a chance. People have definitely come back from worse.

But, you absolutely can't let hope prevent your progress. You have to act and move forward as if she's gone forever. If she comes back, she comes back, but it has to happen naturally and you have to have both grown and have made positive changes.

• Author

Yea, i understand. Just wish i knew what happened. All happened so fast. Didnt really get any closure or explination. Im def moving forward with life just wondering if theres anything i could do tor not do to maybe increase my chances?

Yea, i understand. Just wish i knew what happened. All happened so fast. Didnt really get any closure or explination. Im def moving forward with life just wondering if theres anything i could do tor not do to maybe increase my chances?

Honestly, she's 23 years old. She needs to sow her oats and have other relationships, experiences before settling down into a really intense R/S or marriage. You need to accept that fact and do the same yourself.

Most dumped people always feel "they were the one" after getting dumped. I think our brains are hardwired to feel this way after rejection. Reality is she wasn't perfect nor was the relationship.

What you need to do? Vanish from her life. No contact and block her on all social media. This is for you to heal and move forward into your next relationship.

What could you do to make her interested in returning to you? Vanish from her life.. Ignore her if she attempts to contact you. Improve yourself in the areas you need to. Dumpers only SOMETIMES get interested when the person they dumped vanishes from their life. Throw in ignoring their attempts to contact you and suddenly the psychology of "wanting what you can't have" kicks in for them.

Now, you shouldn't want her to come back. You want her to leave you alone. Reconciliations don't work 99% of the time. They only turn into a toxic relationship of frequent arguments, break ups and heart ache. You're much better off to find someone new and fresh that you're more compatible with.

Edited by aloneinaz
  • Author

Yea i understand that for sure. I know of a few cases where people broke up(my mom and dad and brother and sister in law) for a while amd than later reconnected. Now my both couples are happily married. Not saying it will happen but i guess its always possible. I do plan to make major changes with myself and plan to move on. I refuse to wait around. Just wondering if i was gonna hear from her once i moved on. I just bought a house and car so def making some changes. Just feel empty.