The Strength To Go On

FistOfTheNorthStar

FistOfTheNorthStar

Evening guys. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I actually have been pretty steady on my recovery route I believe. Well since my sting on Friday as well as what my therapist brought up I came to a conclusion within myself.. I guess?

So when he told me that I should prepare myself just in case she comes back and I got very uncomfortable. As of this day, basically week 6 of BU as well as NC, I laid down and thought to myself what would I say if she ever tried to come back? Deep inside part of me was like would you take her back after she left you so swiftly and did not appreciate what you did for her and her child? The light inside of me was like maybe... but the pain inside was like no.. **** that. Which in terms, I feel as though the hope is still there.

I have registered for all of my classes this fall and I am excited to keep my schedule much more busy than anticipated. The love, cursed love dwells within still sad because they're not there for me anymore like I had wanted. My will is still as powerful as ever, telling me we can't stop. Life goes on. She chose to remove herself from our equation, it was NOT and NEVER WILL BE my fault.

Just a rant and thought thread. Opinions appreciated. Take care, my friends.

-F

• Like 1
  • Author
FistOfTheNorthStar

Haha that song made me cry but thanks hermano. I appreciate it.

• Like 1