Should i move on or follow the Ex Factor Guide by Brad Browning to win her back?

Hello guys, welcome to my thread. Im a 21 yrs old guy from Hong Kong. First of all, my gf dumped me in 13 may 2015, our relationship started 4 June 2011 , we were classmate. She was my first love , but she only had a less than one month relationship with another guy in our grade 7 months before she fell in love with me.

Heres my story, Please read my story patiently so u can understand my situation.....

At first , one of her close female friend invited me for revision in her home , i was a nerd at that time, and i has no doubt about it. In that day, i brought 3 ice-cream sandwiches to her home to show im friendly lol.

After that day, at least one time a week her close friend invited me to go to her home for doing homework together, and i could felt she had some special feelings for me. About one month later, she invited me to buy some books ,so as usual i accepted. We had nice time , we ate stuff together, we walked together, we had dinner together, nice awkward situations...

In 4 June 2011, our relationship started when i gave her flower and telling i love her want you to be my gf , and she accepted and kissed me. I still remember that kiss this day, heart-melting ,blood-pumped, the happiness...

In the first 7 months of our relationship, im literally a rage monster, i always get angry with her for some stupid reasons....1.sometime she didnt cover her collar when she bow.. 2.She has a close male friend 3.Her first holding hands is being forced.

There are few times that i scolded at her and hit her in the shoulders , i even tried to pushed her and she fell , hurting her back. She cant sleep for several weeks bcuz its too painful to sleep and she cried most of the night. She brokeup with me that time, by the following week i said sorry to her and begged her. She had following requirements for us being together again: 1.take some mental medicine to control my rage. 2:meet a Social workers about my rage problem 3:write down my crime on the blackboard. With in a week i did it and she agreed to be together again.

After than i promised her i will never treat her like that, but treat her well and give her all of my money.After that, i can do wat i promised and our relationship become better each day...

The bad things happened about 6 months ago, atm i work as a concierge staff in a residential area, because the job was so boring and sitting around most of the time, i started to flirt other girls i didnt even know on Facebook.But i swear to GOD i never meet up with them. I did it about 3, 4 times over 6 months. Each time i give her ****ty excuse and talkback to her, i didnt sorry to her but telling her its none of ur bussiness...

The next reason i think its when she share too much emotional issues about her family , studies or friends with me, i will tell her "u are annoying" sometimes i will even tell her to shut up....i know this is the biggest mistake ive made...

All the money i made from 2 years i gave them all to my EX, because she only can pay 2/3 of the tuition fee for high diploma study and she go to travel 2 times with her friends and 3 times with me, she also love to shopping and eating , buying new clothes , accessories, shoes, but the price is not expensive ,its middle price.

My ex is the type of girl that emphasis on the relationship and she doesnt want loneliness in her life, she has friends. But she is kinda passive, because most of the time is i hug or kiss her initiatively. All she do is hug my arm sometimes, but she is sometimes enthusiastic when we are indoor. When she is unhappy she tend to share it with her friends rather than me because i think shes annoying.

All i want to do is to win her back, i want to feel her in my arms again , i want to wake up shes near me again, i loved her more than anything in the world, I gave up all of my money , my friends , my relationship with my family to stay with her.

Shes most beautiful in my mind , her bottom to the top is perfect for me, we also shared common interests like playing PC games, eating and getting outside, although shes a bit passive and may not fully devoted in our relationship.I am thinking about her most of the day , sometimes i cant help myself from stalking her Instagram and Facebook, i cant control myself. But im 100% sure i want her back in my life, we had too many meaningful experience together.

So, i texted and called her so many times , begging and telling her it was my fault ,i fked it up and i want her back. She ignored me and told me, she need some space. She also told me she will tell me when will she get back her stuff from my home. In the latter two years she sleep in my home for most of the nights, like 3, 4 days a week. Both of her parents called me next day and telling me to respect her decision and focus on my career and not to hurt myself in a friendly way.

About two days later, i hacked one of her female friends Instagram account and find out that she posted a picture with hugging a new guy and the caption is like "sweetheart, i find u finally , you are the best" in Chinese. I felt pissed at that moment and i captured the image and shared to my high school watsap group (boys only), they started to comfort me. I just cant control my rage atm i texted and sent voice messages to tell her i will pack up all her stuff and put it right infront of her home, which about 10 mins walk from my home. I started packing her stuff into garbage bags with one of my friend, and put it infront of her home immediately.

After that, she blocked my facebook , watsap, SMS, call, Email.....now i can only contact her with my new email account or using my Mums phone i guess...

The nextday , i sent a email apologizing for wat i did last night and i tell her the breakup is totally my fault, i will change my self entirely and i will marry her no matter wat the process is. Luckily, she said OK but she said she will never be with me again and tell me dont think about her anymore and shes now following my Istagram, i upload 3 to 4 photos daily to prove that im changing myself and i even participate a coaching course to make myself to complete this objective.

Today i find out her new boyfriends facebook and i realize they are classmate for 2 years( same high diploma course), idk if they know each other very well but i do know they were in a same project group before...

Wat im thinking is wat if they know each other well??could it be a rebound relationship??If not??wat im gonna do??

Should i just move on or follow the step of the Ex factor guide? ( We are absolutely no contact since 27 May 2015)

Im not sponsored by The Ex factor guide btw, these are my true story i want u guys give me suggestions or any comment.....sorry for a long story , i just have too much feelings inside me right now

Dude....no offence but you have to calm the fk down a bit. You made some pretty big mistakes in the relationship, hitting her is never okay no matter what. You should aim to be in control of your emotions as much as possible.

From what you have said, you have screwed this relationship up and you are not doing it any better by following some stupid guide about how to get your ex back.

The best and ONLY way is to let her go, learn from your mistakes and don't act pathetic and needy. By using some sort of "method" you are just using manipulation in a different form to try and revive a dead relationship.

Just respect her decision, stop posting on social media (indirectly contacting her) and move on with your own life. Try to focus on controlling your emotions and improving yourself, not for her, but for yourself.

And lastly, I feel your pain man, it sucks to lose someone that you love but I guess just take some time for yourself and really look deep to see what the type of person you aim to be in life. People on LoveShack are going through the same things and millions around the world are going through breakups even as we speak so you are definitely not alone. Just chill for a moment and take some deep breaths. Sorry for your loss :(

• Like 3

Yeah man, just take a step back, apologise to her for your mistakes and move on. It's very simple. You will hurt for weeks, even months on end. But at the end of the day, you will come out as a stronger person inside. You will ultimately learn from your mistakes and become a better person. Trust me, just give it some time and you will be fine!

• Like 1
ill try my best not to think about her...although its almost impossible atm

Nah man it's okay to think about her, in fact its normal. Heck I am still thinking about my ex after 6 weeks of NC. But just try and get on with your life whilst thinking of her and slowly she will disappear from your mind and become a distant memory.

• Like 1

I see zero chance of her wanting you back, and honestly I can't blame her. You hit her, told her to shut up, and flirted with other girls on-line. And this was when you were actually still together! You two break up, and you proceeded to call, text, e-mail, and message her to the point where her parents have to ask you to stop. But you hack her friends Instagram, find a picture of your ex and her new guy, which causes you to go into a rage and once again contact her yet again.

You are so far past acceptable behavior, I don't have words for it. What makes you think that you have the right to disobey her wishes and continue to spy, stalk, and contact her wenever you want to? She is no longer your girlfriend, and she shouldn't have to suffer because you can't accept this fact. Your actions post-breakup have pretty much guaranteed that she will never ever want you back, regardless of whatever "system" you're using. Move on and leave this poor girl alone.

• Like 2

I don't think she is coming back and for obvious reasons. Move on, and no, you can't be friends with her.

• Like 1